THE Donald Trump Thread

The place for all the weird and whacky musings and fake news.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Sound_out wrote:Extensive links to David Icke?
Moon landings?
No planes?
Lizards?
As we've shown, and much to your detriment, Google does find historical content posted on UTS.
Not a single, let alone extensive, link to any David Icke website. :lol:
You confused yourself over moon landings which were YOUR comments in a conversation with Exy. :lol:
Not a single reference to no planes hitting the twin towers. :lol:
Not a single reference stating, presumably :? , that lizards run the world. :lol:
What we do have is plenty extrapolation by people like you and paranoid bitter cully who's keen to give you a much needed helping hand. :lol: :lol:
You've now told so many lies your you can't remember what is true or what YOU'VE even written (moon landings). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Folks, check everything these bullshitters say, especially Miss Saigon for he is PROVEN compulsive liar. :mrgreen:
Over to you. :wink: :mrgreen:
#compulsiveliar
#youneedmedication


Image

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:13 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:wibble wibble wibble


:wink: :wink:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:01 am


User avatar
Super Gabor
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:07 am

Yep. Wouldn't have happened under Hillary. :idea:

Next up, US pulls out of The Paris Agreement. :shock:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 am

It's going to be an interesting four years but I'd much prefer Trump than Hillary. If Trump is a success, great! If he fails then you will likely see a big shift in politics due to a good deal of soul-searching to identify the reasons why he won i.e. an anti-establishment sentiment. The status quo had to change and we may not see the benefits until after Trump's presidency.

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Sound_out wrote:It's going to be an interesting four years but I'd much prefer Hitler than Ludendorff . If Hitler is a success, great! If he fails then you will likely see a big shift in politics due to a good deal of soul-searching to identify the reasons why he won i.e. an anti-establishment sentiment. The status quo had to change and we may not see the benefits until after Hitler's chancellorship.


Said ze Jermans in 1933.

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:32 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:It's going to be an interesting four years but I'd much prefer Hitler than Ludendorff . If Hitler is a success, great! If he fails then you will likely see a big shift in politics due to a good deal of soul-searching to identify the reasons why he won i.e. an anti-establishment sentiment. The status quo had to change and we may not see the benefits until after Hitler's chancellorship.


Said ze Jermans in 1933.


Trump is not Hitler. To insinuate as such is rather simplistic. :idea:

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Sound_out wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:It's going to be an interesting four years but I'd much prefer Hitler than Ludendorff . If Hitler is a success, great! If he fails then you will likely see a big shift in politics due to a good deal of soul-searching to identify the reasons why he won i.e. an anti-establishment sentiment. The status quo had to change and we may not see the benefits until after Hitler's chancellorship.


Said ze Jermans in 1933.


Trump is not Hitler. To insinuate as such is rather simplistic. :idea:


The only simplistic reasoning is in the 'things could be really cack here, but will probably get better afterwards *shrug*' brainfart.

I think things could get bloody awful. What happens after, history informs us, is wildly unpredictable.

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:32 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:It's going to be an interesting four years but I'd much prefer Hitler than Ludendorff . If Hitler is a success, great! If he fails then you will likely see a big shift in politics due to a good deal of soul-searching to identify the reasons why he won i.e. an anti-establishment sentiment. The status quo had to change and we may not see the benefits until after Hitler's chancellorship.


Said ze Jermans in 1933.


Trump is not Hitler. To insinuate as such is rather simplistic. :idea:


The only simplistic reasoning is in the 'things could be really cack here, but will probably get better afterwards *shrug*' brainfart.

I think things could get bloody awful. What happens after, history informs us, is wildly unpredictable.


Change is good. :idea:

What happens after is unpredictable which is why bringing up Hitler does nothing for your argument. The status quo had to change for things to improve. We don't know what Trump's presidency will bring over the next four years. However, we can deduce at this early stage that relations with Russia will be far better. Clinton would have us on a path to war.

As I've always said, Trump is the lesser of two evils.

User avatar
Super Gabor
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:35 pm

January 21st: (USA v Russia thread)

Like him or loath him but Trump is anything but an idiot. He's a very intelligent guy, shrewd operator and not to be underestimated! :idea:

February 3rd:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cully
Site Addict
 
Posts: 4214
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:55 pm
Location: Rugeley.........pronounced RUDGELEE apparently

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Super Gabor wrote:January 21st: (USA v Russia thread)

Like him or loath him but Trump is anything but an idiot. He's a very intelligent guy, shrewd operator and not to be underestimated! :idea:

February 3rd:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you'll find, in the light of his latest meltdown, that in a few months time when those threads are deleted Sound_out will be once again rewriting history.

Lizards? what lizards? links to David Icke sites? Moon landings? No planes? and yet more lizards....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:06 am

On a mission! :wink:

swampysaddler
Glitterati
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:19 am

Cully wrote:
Super Gabor wrote:January 21st: (USA v Russia thread)

Like him or loath him but Trump is anything but an idiot. He's a very intelligent guy, shrewd operator and not to be underestimated! :idea:

February 3rd:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you'll find, in the light of his latest meltdown, that in a few months time when those threads are deleted Sound_out will be once again rewriting history.

Lizards? what lizards? links to David Icke sites? Moon landings? No planes? and yet more lizards....... :lol: :lol: :lol:




They are good at deleting threads. They that don't agree with the Saigon apple cart !
You know the one.
The one where is proved to be a liar.
Library. I rest my case.
Come on Mr Liar Matt deny you tried to spout you bile and was found out !!! Knob.

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:23 am

incoherent wrote:They are good at deleting threads. They that don't agree with the Saigon apple cart !
You know the one.
The one where is proved to be a liar.
Library. I rest my case.
Come on Mr Liar Matt deny you tried to spout you bile and was found out !!! Knob.


Image

swampysaddler
Glitterati
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:44 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
incoherent wrote:They are good at deleting threads. They that don't agree with the Saigon apple cart !
You know the one.
The one where is proved to be a liar.
Library. I rest my case.
Come on Mr Liar Matt deny you tried to spout you bile and was found out !!! Knob.


Image



That the best you can do ?
Go back to spouting bile about all the library's in the borough of Walsall closing but then being found out lying AGAIN.
Don't like being proved for the liar you are do you ?

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:48 pm

swampysaddler wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
incoherent wrote:They are good at deleting threads. They that don't agree with the Saigon apple cart !
You know the one.
The one where is proved to be a liar.
Library. I rest my case.
Come on Mr Liar Matt deny you tried to spout you bile and was found out !!! Knob.


Image



That the best you can do ?
Go back to spouting bile about all the library's in the borough of Walsall closing but then being found out lying AGAIN.
Don't like being proved for the liar you are do you ?


Image

swampysaddler
Glitterati
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:44 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
swampysaddler wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
incoherent wrote:They are good at deleting threads. They that don't agree with the Saigon apple cart !
You know the one.
The one where is proved to be a liar.
Library. I rest my case.
Come on Mr Liar Matt deny you tried to spout you bile and was found out !!! Knob.


Image



That the best you can do ?
Go back to spouting bile about all the library's in the borough of Walsall closing but then being found out lying AGAIN.
Don't like being proved for the liar you are do you ?


Image



Normal reply from a born liar.
Are you lost without your mates to back you up ?
You call Sound-Out found out maybe a look in the mirror Saigon(I don't like being shown as a liar and i cant accept a democratic vote but I have a view on a country I decided not to reside in because I like Asia)Saddler.
Do try harder !!!

Edited by Mods due to me upsetting the apple cart again.
All due to we can't upset our lady boy lover.
I await the wrong un in New Zealand to start defending him.
You all know the one, has a high opinion of how we should live our lives in this country but live's thousands of miles away. But he know's better than us that actually live in the UK.
Last edited by Welsh_Saddler on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No need for accusations without evidence!

swampysaddler
Glitterati
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:42 pm

I await my ban.
Can upset the "Clique".

chunkster
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:58 pm

I really can not be arsed to read through this thread because from experience i can remember that this particular forum is full of very personal attacks because of certain political views :( anyway i have signed the petition FOR donald trump to get his state visit to the uk, and i can not believe that only a few people have signed it :shock: at the end of the day he is protecting his country and i just wish that our leaders had the same bollox

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:07 am

swampysaddler wrote:That the best you can do ?
Go back to spouting bile about all the library's in the borough of Walsall closing but then being found out lying AGAIN.
Don't like being proved for the liar you are do you ?

Normal reply from a born liar.
Are you lost without your mates to back you up ?
You call Sound-Out found out maybe a look in the mirror Saigon(I don't like being shown as a liar and i cant accept a democratic vote but I have a view on a country I decided not to reside in because I like Asia)Saddler.
Do try harder !!!

Edited by Mods due to me upsetting the apple cart again.
All due to we can't upset our lady boy lover.
I await the wrong un in New Zealand to start defending him.
You all know the one, has a high opinion of how we should live our lives in this country but live's thousands of miles away. But he know's better than us that actually live in the UK.


Dear Swamp Saddler,

You are clearly a very angry young boy, trapped in the prison of an adult body.
You seem to think I give a damn about what you think: I don't, hence the less than comprehensive responses to my alledged heinous 'crimes'.

Sorry, but that's all your worth in this mood.

You are capable of fairly reasonable posts, which sometimes invite sensible replies.
I may engage again once you have moved away from your latest troubled tantrum / lashing out phase.

User avatar
Exile
Jobsworth
 
Posts: 22993
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:06 pm
Location: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:16 am

swampysaddler wrote:I await my ban.
Can upset the "Clique".

Believe me,every time you get banned I am not upset at all.

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm still waiting for evidence of my 'EXTENSIVE' links to David Icke websites, statements of no planes hitting the twin towers, no moon landings etc. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got to watch posters like Saigon 'bullshitter' saddler, paranoid cully (he accused me of following him in a white van - I've NEVER owned a van! :lol:) and pantie-wearing Exile as they lie so much that they believe their absurd mentalist exaggerations were what was actually said. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

swampysaddler
Glitterati
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Sound_out wrote:I'm still waiting for evidence of my 'EXTENSIVE' links to David Icke websites, statements of no planes hitting the twin towers, no moon landings etc. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got to watch posters like Saigon 'bullshitter' saddler, paranoid cully (he accused me of following him in a white van - I've NEVER owned a van! :lol:) and pantie-wearing Exile as they lie so much that they believe their absurd mentalist exaggerations were what was actually said. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Don't hold your breath.
Liars can't back up their claims shock. :o

swampysaddler
Glitterati
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Exile wrote:
swampysaddler wrote:I await my ban.
Can upset the "Clique".

Believe me,every time you get banned I am not upset at all.



Glad to know that.
Got your missus's draws on again today ?

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:22 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-respect-killer-fox-bill-oreilly-superbowl-a7563486.html#commentsDiv

"There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers.

"What do you think, our country's so innocent?"

You can't fault his honesty!

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:27 am

Sound_out wrote:I'm still waiting for evidence of my 'EXTENSIVE' links to David Icke websites, statements of no planes hitting the twin towers, no moon landings etc. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got to watch posters like Saigon 'bullshitter' saddler, paranoid cully (he accused me of following him in a white van - I've NEVER owned a van! :lol:) and pantie-wearing Exile as they lie so much that they believe their absurd mentalist exaggerations were what was actually said. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Have you any idea how childish you sound? :?:

This is why I think you're genuinely nuts. There is no filter on your constant wibbling.
No self-reflection, no restraint, simply the relentless dribble of whatever hobby horse is dominating your tattered brain synapses at the moment.
Hence the limitless contradictions, wild accusations and appeals to the absurd and conspiratorial.

Don't do drugs, kids. :idea:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:04 am

Who cares what a fantasist thinks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saigon Jackanory Saddler. Proven to live in a dream world!

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Exile
Jobsworth
 
Posts: 22993
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:06 pm
Location: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:31 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:I'm still waiting for evidence of my 'EXTENSIVE' links to David Icke websites, statements of no planes hitting the twin towers, no moon landings etc. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got to watch posters like Saigon 'bullshitter' saddler, paranoid cully (he accused me of following him in a white van - I've NEVER owned a van! :lol:) and pantie-wearing Exile as they lie so much that they believe their absurd mentalist exaggerations were what was actually said. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Have you any idea how childish you sound? :?:

This is why I think you're genuinely nuts. There is no filter on your constant wibbling.
No self-reflection, no restraint, simply the relentless dribble of whatever hobby horse is dominating your tattered brain synapses at the moment.
Hence the limitless contradictions, wild accusations and appeals to the absurd and conspiratorial.

Don't do drugs, kids. :idea:

Is he really trying to rewrite history? Does he actually think nobody here remembers, and that he can provide his own alternative facts just by pretending it never happened?

For the record, I recall many threads where Soundy espoused the 'no planes' theory for 9/11, and his delusional love of David Icke's utterances bemused us all. Sadly, his consistent, belligerent abuse of an open forum has driven many more moderate posters away.

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:39 am

Absolute utter bullshit!!! :mrgreen:

You can't provide ANY evidence of 'EXTENSIVE' links to David Icke websites. Not even one! :lol:

You can't provide ANY evidence of 'no planes hitting the twin towers. :lol:

You can't provide ANY evidence of 'no moon landing' other than what Saigon 'Bullshitter' Saddler wrote to Exile. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps it's a big conspiracy and Google has secretly removed all my posts from its archive and left yours. :lol:

This has been majestic boys. You've taken one hell of a beating! :mrgreen:

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Saigon to Sofia

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 am

Sound_out wrote:Absolute utter bullshit!!!


Yup.

Sadly, his consistent, belligerent abuse of an open forum has driven many more moderate posters away.


This is the main problem.
The constant spamming of threads with childish and persistent nay-saying and caustic personal abuse: people just can't be bothered dealing with it.

:arrow: :idea:

PreviousNext
Return to Sound_Out Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest