THE Donald Trump Thread

The place for all the weird and whacky musings and fake news.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
Sound_out
Site Addict

Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 am

There is something seriously wrong with you SS. :idea:

You are the one making insulting FALSE claims, Fake News if you will :lol: , which I've then shown to be completely untrue and now you're blaming me for caustic personal abuse. :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a compulsive liar, as proven! :mrgreen:

#zerointegrity
#mossiveego
#foundoutbysoundy

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Sound_out wrote:In my world, I'm ALWAYS right! Blah blah, blah

Exile wrote:Sadly, his consistent, belligerent abuse of an open forum has driven many more moderate posters away.

This is the main problem.
The constant spamming of threads with childish and persistent nay-saying and caustic personal abuse: people just can't be bothered dealing with it.

QED

Sound_out
Site Addict

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Sound_out
Site Addict

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:22 am

In discussion with Exile...

SaigonSaddler wrote:http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... lting.html

NASA again. Maybe you’ve heard of them. I read on one of your sites that they filmed a moon landing in a Hollywood film studio. Please note that the funny bits at the end of the report are the references used to back up the data. Many from 2009. They include Geophysical Research Letters, Science, and Nature…

Just one last time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:06 am

Sound_out wrote:In discussion with lizards, moon landing in a Hollywood film studio.

Just one last time cos I'm compulsive fantasist and demand attention.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flake_Out and an assistant basking in the warm glow of attention. Next stop Hollywood?

Everyone knows you linked to David Icke's sites.
Everyone knows you stated that the moon landings were a hoax.
Everyone knows you suggested no planes actually hit the Twin Towers.
Everyone knows you have stated the most outrageous mistruths about a vast array of geopolitical and social issues, only to backtrack and completely contradict yourself time and time again. QED.

The fact that google has retained only tiny snippets of fragmentary sentences, not complete threads, is somehow 'proof' of it never happening is as absurd as most of your claims.

The desperate squirming on this thread is absolutely hilarious. And kind of weird..... :|

What a total arse you have become. One that nearly everyone avoids or takes with a huge vat of salt.

:arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :shock:

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:40 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:In discussion with lizards, moon landing in a Hollywood film studio.

Flake_Out and his dipstick sidekick basking in the warm glow of attention. Next stop Hollywood?

Everyone knows you have stated the most outrageous miss truths about a vast array of geopolitical and social issues, only to backtrack and completely contradict yourself time and time again. QED.

The fact that google has retained only tiny snippets of fragmentary sentences, not complete threads, is somehow 'proof' of it never happening is as absurd as most of your claims.

The desperate squirming on this thread is absolutely hilarious. And kind of weird..... :|

What a total arse you have become. One that nearly everyone avoids or takes with a huge vat of salt.

It is not often I defend Sound-Out against a petulant liar but this time I will.
Come's on here claiming all the libraries in the Walsall Borough are being closed apart from "Central". Since when has Walsall Library been called "Central" ?
Closet Dingle fan are we ?
I have corrected your spelling as well, not bad for a teacher
Come Mr All and Mighty show evidence to back your BS claims up !
You are nothing but a Billy Bullshitter who likes posting at silly oh clock when you know no one will reply.
Unlucky sunbeam, I work nights so I am on at this time of night.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:57 am

swampysaddler wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Flake_Out and his dipstick sidekick basking in the warm glow of attention. Next stop Hollywood?

Everyone knows you have stated the most outrageous miss truths about a vast array of geopolitical and social issues, only to backtrack and completely contradict yourself time and time again. QED.

It is not often I defend Sound-Out against a petulant liar but this time I will.
Come's on here claiming all the libraries in the Walsall Borough are being closed apart from "Central". Since when has Walsall Library been called "Central" ?
You are nothing but a Billy Bullshitter who likes posting at silly oh clock when you know no one will reply.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Swamp.

As you've been girlishly screeching about me being a quote 'liar', 'compulsive liar' and petulant liar' for a few posts now, I suppose it would be remiss of me not to challenge the alleged offence. Literally this >

All Walsall Libraries except central closing, council tax up 5% and a 86 million hole to find savings for, I heard today.

This is normal debate material. You pointed out that the libraries aspect was marginally incorrect, fair enough, I stand corrected. Nine libraries are closing. But that is not a 'lie', a deliberate peddling of falsehoods. You have no grounds for accusation, even without my addition of 'I heard today'. Think about that for a moment.

The other aspect is Sound_out's denial of his musings, something other posters have corroborated. Whatever. As I said earlier, your constant dribblings are meaningless to me, although we should probably all be grateful that you're not wibbling on about Immagrunts taking your job again.

The remainder of your input is unadulterated drivel. :idea:

I do have to laugh at your persistent failure to grasp the fairly simple concept of time-zones though. It's currently 12.56 in the PM here. :D :wink:
Sometimes it's better just to shut up and let people wonder just how thick you are, rather than fall over yourself to confirm it.

Have a great day! :wink:

DonningtonSaddler
UTS Legend

Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:19 am

swampysaddler wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Since 1906 apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walsall_Central_Library

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:37 am

swampysaddler wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

It's sad isn't it Swampy that Saigon sees his only way out is to continue bullshitting. The fatal blow really is the fact that if you use the same search criteria Google finds the occurrences where Saigon has discussed topics such as moon landings, lizards, David Icke etc. whereas there is not even a single reference in my posts. Not one single David Icke link, for example, when he claims there were extensive links. :lol: You can clearly see how mossiv his ego is, he'll literally say anything so that he won't be perceived as being wrong. From now on people should fact check EVERYTHING he says as its most likely bullshit or been severely exaggerated. It's like a process of self-brainwashing where he believes his own lies:

Poster No.1 makes a reasonable statement which Saigon doesn't agree with.
Saigon belittles statement and makes wild exaggerations.
Saigon becomes brain-washed believing his exaggerations were what was actually said.
Saigon accuses you of saying his exaggerations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is a mentalist. :(

#googleconspiracyagainstsaigon
#compulsiveliar

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 am

Sound_out wrote:It's sad isn't it Swampy that Saigon sees his only way out is to continue bullshitting. The fatal blow really is the fact that if you use the same search criteria Google finds the occurrences where Saigon has discussed topics such as moon landings, lizards, David Icke etc. whereas there is not even a single reference in my posts. Not one single David Icke link, for example, when he claims there were extensive links. :lol: You can clearly see how mossiv his ego is, he'll literally say anything so that he won't be perceived as being wrong. From now on people should fact check EVERYTHING he says as its most likely bullshit or been severely exaggerated. It's like a process of self-brainwashing where he believes his own lies:

Poster No.1 makes a reasonable statement which Saigon doesn't agree with.
Saigon belittles statement and makes wild exaggerations.
Saigon becomes brain-washed believing his exaggerations were what was actually said.
Saigon accuses you of saying his exaggerations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is a mentalist. :(

#googleconspiracyagainstsaigon
#compulsiveliar

... saved for posterity ...

Exile
Jobsworth

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:21 am

Unbelievable. I suppose now that anyone else queueing up to remind Soundy of his past delusional posts will also be accused of posting fake facts. We all saw his posts. He's now denying his own online creation?

Must be hard keeping track of your life when you spend half of it in the potting shed.

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:34 am

Exile wrote:Unbelievable. I suppose now that anyone else queueing up to remind Soundy of his past delusional posts will also be accused of posting fake facts. We all saw his posts. He's now denying his own online creation?

I'll stand by anything I say Exy, and have! It's the wild exaggerations by bullshitters like you, saigon and cully I'll disprove, and undeniably have! :mrgreen:

Exile wrote:Must be hard keeping track of your life when you spend half of it in the potting shed.

This is a great example of one of your MANY exaggerations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The three bitter bullshitters - I take so much pride, especially with you Exy :wink:, in knowing just how much I rub you three up the wrong way. :D :mrgreen:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:07 am

Sound_out wrote:I take so much pride, especially with you Exy :wink:, in knowing just how much I rub you three up the wrong way. :D :mrgreen:

Really?! I wouldn't.
Life's too short. :arrow: :idea:

So you really are just a sad, attention seeking troll. What a productive way to spend the time! There must be plentiful Villa forums (your team) to indulge your wierdness in.

Of all the utter bellends that have popped up on here over the years, you must now claim the crown as the ultimate pillock. :idea:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:19 am

It's not trolling SS. I post my honest opinion on matters. People like you Exile and a few others take exception to my views, even though most of them turn out to be quite correct, and then concoct fairy tales in an attempt to belittle and demean. Now I've provided proof of your concoctions and you don't like it one bit. Spitting mad it seems. I'm proud to show you three up for the lying sad bullshitters that you are which undeniably rubs you up the wrong way. :D

Where are the extensive links to David Icke?
Where are my comments about no moon landings?
Where are my comments about no planes hitting the twin towers?

All bullshit from a mentalist! :idea:

#soundyfoundyouout :mrgreen:

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Makes you laugh Sound-Out.
Here we have Exile who claims he has you as a "Foe" but is immediately commenting on anything you post.
Another "Billy Bullshitter".

scott_powell
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:39 pm

This thread is hilarious :lol:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 pm

swampysaddler wrote:Makes you laugh Sound-Out.
Here we have Exile who claims he has you as a "Foe" but is immediately commenting on anything you post.
Another "Billy Bullshitter".

He's a pedantic petulant child and not to be taken seriously. Added me as a "Foe" indeed, as if anyone believes that! :lol:

It's just a way out of regularly being handed his arse in debates. :mrgreen:

Welsh_Saddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:11 pm

The action of labelling someone as a "foe" only results in being deprived of DIRECT posts from that person.

If other people choose to post and incorporate quotes from the "foe" then such posts will naturally be seen.

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Welsh_Saddler wrote:The action of labelling someone as a "foe" only results in being deprived of DIRECT posts from that person.

If other people choose to post and incorporate quotes from the "foe" then such posts will naturally be seen.

Yeah whatever! :wink:

derbysaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:28 pm

scott_powell wrote:This thread is hilarious :lol:

I don't know, more of a long trail of fudge embarrassing waffle from some contributors to it.

scott_powell
Site Addict

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:43 pm

derbysaddler wrote:
scott_powell wrote:This thread is hilarious :lol:

I don't know, more of a long trail of fudge embarrassing waffle from some contributors to it.

Indeed, I'm laughing at posters, not with them.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:35 am

May I be the first to congratulate Sound_out on his new found home.

Long overdue, in my opinion. At last you have found a place that is suitable for your unrequited genius.

I hope that it is everything you dreamed of. Let the good times roll! :D

#Hollywoodatlast!

Sound_out
Site Addict

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:43 am

Thank you Miss Saigon - it's nice to be appreciated! :D

chunkster
Site Addict

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 am

You do realise it's just to get you out of the way :mrgreen:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:00 pm

chunkster wrote:You do realise it's just to get you out of the way :mrgreen:

Don't be so silly! :wink:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:34 am

Glen Greenwald on the current state of US politics "we are now entering a soft coup directed by the CIA"

http://theantimedia.org/greenwald-kucinich-deep-state-trump/

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Sound_out
Site Addict

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:53 pm

That ISIS attack in Sweden that Trump mentioned......any evidence gathered yet? :lol:

I think he needs to clamp down even more on the creators of fake news.
:wink:

UTS Legend

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Even his grammar is appalling. '...what's happening last night in Sweden.' Sad.

PreviousNext
Return to Sound_Out Corner