D 1-1 vs Barrow (H) - League Two - Tue 12th March, 7:45pm

I assume that’s a typo to have Knowles over Hutch :eyes::rofl::rofl:

Just thought maybe a injured one legged knowles in cm maybe be what this club needs lol
Yeah it’s a typo , knowles on my mind I guess

:rofl::rofl:

Feed the Owl and he will score!

2 Likes

No he wont he will just shit everywhere :grin:

Any rule that means we can’t recall Mayo? We’re down to the bare bones and he’s playing regularly for an Aldershot team going well in the National league. Why can’t we be the club to make use of other teams getting our players match fit and in form for a change?

1 Like

It’s a bit catch 22 for me with DJ, he’d be scoring every game with the chances we create, but if he was playing would we be creating those chances in the first place.

1 Like

The problem with recalling Rollin (which I’m not sure if we can or can’t?) is even if we can, im pretty sure we wouldn’t be able to send him back again.

We’re then left with a player out of contract in the summer who’s extremely unhappy at being recalled for possibly 1 game and then being sidelined and ignored for the remainder of the season.

So, he’ll take some convincing to agree to it and and I know he’s our player and will do as he’s told, but it in reality it won’t work like that.

Suppose it turns ugly and we make him…how do you think he’ll perform? What if he mysteriously suffers a groin strain on Tuesday morning….or breaks his toe carrying his daughter downstairs……how do you think he’ll be within the group for the remainder of the season?

It’s a no go for me.

3 Likes

I’d rather put Comley in. He knows his team mates and the way we play, and they know him.
Mayanese would be coming in cold and he isn’t very good anyway.

3 Likes

Forget Menayese, I’m not one for putting players down but the bloke has done nothing of worth for us since the day he signed a contract. CS made some good points about it all above, I don’t see any good coming from it.

Sadler will find a way around this unfortunate situation. 3-2 win inspired by our superb support. Up The Saddlers.

1 Like

I’m expecting a positive reaction to Saturday’s game. A 2-0 victory to the saddlers

1 Like

A comprehensive romp at home for me.

I’d be tempted to give Doug Taylor a start, thought we looked a bit fatigued up top particularly in the latter stages which is no surprise given the shifts our forward players have been putting in so give Doug a well earned start and utilise his energy.

We need to give the players the support they deserve tomorrow night, there are some tired legs and with the cruel luck we are having currently with injuries it’s vital we get behind the team from the off. Likely to be as many as 2k less in the audience from our last home fixture so everyone in the audience tomorrow night needs to do their bit and play their part.

You aren’t bothering with the match then?

19 Likes

Does anyone subscribe to the Express paywall so they can read these articles?

1 Like

My apologies, I posted before trying to read it. Schoolboy error.

And to answer your question, probably not.

1 Like

I hope Everton Andy isn’t watching on I-Follow.

3 Likes

Wasn’t a pop at you btw it was just a general comment…it drives me mad.

It’s ok post match though you can always read how they thought Jackson Dave and Taylor played :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I know, I should have checked though.

I guess the point is that Sadler is considering it. Mind you I wouldn’t take that for granted either, so many articles online where the headline is completely misleading and often nothing to do with what is actually written.

1 Like

Saddler said we had the option on Rollin at the meet the manager session and he was been monitored so the idea isn’t as left field as it may first appear