D 1-1 vs Barrow (H) - League Two - Tue 12th March, 7:45pm

I think we should recall him. I think if we did he would want to do well as he is a free agent in the Summer.By doing so we could stick with the same system which the players know and it would leave Comley in the position where he has excelled in the past few months.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think it will matter because Iā€™m guessing this game will be off .
Waterlogged pitch

1 Like

You could be right.Looking at the heavy rain forecast for tomorrow morning. Might be in our best interests tooā€¦

2 Likes

I could be well wrong here, but cant national league still sign players up until end of march. So bring rollin back play one game loan him back. I base this on Wrexham signed billy waters last year in march

Did someone say the sprinklers are leaking underground?
If not, turn them on tonight!! :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Not at Ā£5.99 a month.

Mrs Crod must be in St Tropez for the week.

Fingers crossed, get some players fit

1 Like

Paid my Ā£10. Waiting for coverage to start. Bit odd that nobodies posting - no team news etc. Finally realised itā€™s Monday (perhaps itā€™s because Mrs HS is away that Iā€™ve lost track)
Iā€™d go upstairs & get something but I wouldnā€™t remember what it was Iā€™d come up for.
At least I donā€™t have to complain to ifollow.

8 Likes

Join the club mate, i have been excited all day until Wife got home and told me it was Monday :joy:

3 Likes

The joys of retirement :joy:

4 Likes

Especially considering you now live in a bungalow HS :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iā€™ve just been and checked.
The stairs are still there :grinning:

1 Like

Get yourself a high-speed stairlift. Gets you upstairs before you forget what youā€™re going for.

1 Like

I get your point CS.
Okagbue is a huge miss at centre half, I know itā€™s only for 1 game but heā€™s been pivotal since he was moved there.
I know Josh Gordon is a workhorse, but heā€™s also got striker label attached to his name. Those misses on Saturday would have embarrassed my grandad let alone a professional footballer in his 20ā€™s! Ironically, Saturday wasnā€™t an isolated incident for him.
Yes, we all love how he harasses defenses, his running for lost causes is phenomenal, but he squanders a lot of chances and thatā€™s the reason I didnā€™t want him back here.

It will be interesting which 11 DS goes with tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Who would you play?
Would you start evans over Jackson as the better aerial keeper sue to the weaknesses infront of him?
Would you go 4 at the back?

Agree 100% with your post about josh at the end of the day the running about is great but he is not a striker. . Iā€™m really not sure what he is and we would have won Saturday if he was.a striker .

3 Likes

For me Gordon would work best as a wide striker . Where he can run and pressure players but be far away from goal where he is weakest
Let someone else shoot

Is Deano still here?

Smith out. :blush: