Salford Game

Not quite Friends For A Fiver but a good initiative I think.

9 Likes

Terrific gesture by the club, I hope they are rewarded handsomely with a good take-up. Potentially a pivotal game in our season so we need every supporter who can get there backing us.

2 Likes

Not sure it’s quite enough to pack the place but it’s something and hope the take up is good. I was expecting an unrestricted £5 offer at some point ala Northampton a few years back.

1 Like

Nice to see the armed forces free entry confirmation, this should get advertisedat DMS Whittington as there will be a large cohort or casual football fans on courses who would love to view a live game! Blue light 50% is an amazing incentive.

Excellent work from the club!

2 Likes

Not only do they do game-by-game free tickets, I believe they do full STs for service personnel too.

5 Likes

Nice idea of trying to retain fans rather than just a blanket discount. However there doesn’t appear to be a code on the blue light website at present.

Interesting the away end will be open to home fans - should help with the atmosphere.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see the looks on thr home fans’ faces when they see the size of the crowd.

2 Likes

don’t you mean the away fans?

Has anyone found the blue light card discount on the site ? Its goving a 50% matchday ticket reduction, cant find it on the blue light site

Do you work for the emergency services? If so it’s here:

1 Like

Yeah on there and have the card but cant find the walsall tickets :frowning:

Neither can I

https://bluelighttickets.co.uk/event/5973

Blue Light Tickets, not Blue Light Card.

Thats to enter the ballot for free tickets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even better - 100% discount rather than just 50. :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve got one (and the App) but the offer is not there. It’s not on the sister-site of Blue Light Tickets either. Any ideas?

1 Like

Email the SLO…

I will email my great, great grandad…will be a better chance of a positive reply!

3 Likes

It’s a good thing.

I doubt it will be enough to fill the place but another 7,000 plus crowd would be lovely.

2 Likes