W 2-1 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Tue 16th April, 7:45pm

Walsall vs Swindon Town - Match Result
  • Walsall Win
  • Draw
  • Swindon Town Win

0 voters

Was really hoping we secured a playoff spot tonight, so we could run onto pitch and celebrate, like they did in 21/22. Only to get hammered ha

2-1 to the saddlers. Hopefully Getting our play off chances back on track

3-1 to the Super Saddlers. Think we will see a reaction to the weekends reverse. Looking at the online plan and looks like a troubling audience, hoping for a good walk up.

Cometh the hour…

Can’t see us keeping a clean sheet, Can’t see us scoring more than 1. Draw at best unfortunately.

Football aside briefly, M6 southbound junction 10 to 7 closed from around 10pm

2 Likes

1 - 1 tonight and Crawley to beat Barrow :disappointed:

I think we will win tonight. We’ve played decent the last two matches, better than against Salford. Poor defending has cost us though.

I’d bring Farq back to play at the centre of our back 3 with Dave rested.

Taylor Allen has been our best player ever since he moved to the back 3 so he starts. DD or Manny for the other spot.

Jellis comes in for Comely for me unless Earing is fit.

Think we’ll see Knowles for 30 minutes but probably won’t start.

No point me saying DJ will start as Sadler won’t pick him. He should start though.

Faal and Josh upfront. COYS

1 Like

Knowles is on the bench tonight, so should get a run out 2nd half.

4 Likes

He may play allen cm
He played there second half Tuesday

And played well.

The all important matchday schedule is out:

2 Likes

Was told that on Saturday by someone who is very reliable. Not sure why he didn’t make the bench then.

Nice to have him back.

I think we have missed knowles. So hopefully he wont be on the bench the whole game.

4 Likes

Must win so whoever starts or gets onto the pitch needs to give it there all for our diminishing play off hopes. Would be useful to have the Knowles option on the bench as he offers something, whatever it is ? that “occupies” the opposition. Jamma should not start or even make the bench as he clearly is not fit so would rest him for some time on Saturday to work on helping to nullify “Fatman Cook”. It will be Faal and Flash up top with DJT entering the fray at 60 mins and DJ continuing to plough a channel down the touch line warm up areas but not actually making it on to the grass cos MS will want to continue to enforce his ego over the highest paid player in the club picking up splinters … here’s hoping for 3pts whatever the performance looks like COYS

1 Like

This is a MUST game for us tonight, maximum effort is required from the team and the crowd, I have no doubt about both.
I thought we were done after Saturday’s lost to Notts, but as long as there’s a mathematical chance, I’ll not concede until all hope has been extinguished.
Lets go lads!
UTS

1 Like

Is this the Knowles who everyone was saying he should be stacking shelves and wasn’t a footballer

5 Likes

Swindon are one of the few clubs I actively dislike in this league (along with MK, Salford & Wrexham).

Please don’t let the deluded gobshites end our season.

1 Like

That was his brother, Diggy

1 Like