4th Round FA Cup!

Teams have been announced…

8 Likes

We’re accumulating a big fixture pileup now.
The Bradford home game will need to be moved to accommodate this and we’ve still got to slot in the rearranged Crewe game.

Need to get the signings in.

2 Likes

I remember a foxes fan been thrown out of the chippy pre match …. Through the big window lol

3 Likes

Looks like our late winner caught Flashscore out :laughing:

Todays win has put an extra £200k+ in bank, perfect timing for the transfer window, much more if we get on tv.

5 Likes

Was at this one, still the most one sided 1-0 win I have ever seen.

We’re in the 5th round

Lump lump on

1 Like

Listening to WM and heard the pelanty had been awarded only for flashscore to ping with the final score at 1-1 so was fully expecting AW to miss!

4 Likes

Google fixtures are putting the game on Friday 27th 3.00pm!
Had a panic attack until I realised that would just be stupid

That explains it then. My phone was on the side and I was sure it flashed up 1-1 final score… so I ignore it then 5 mins later looked at the match thread to see we’d actually won. I thought I’d misread it. :laughing:

Excellent draw .

Ok not the mega bucks of Man Utd / Liverpool away but -

• premier league opposition
  • winnable
  • local derby
  • guaranteed sell out - atmosphere will be electric
  • we get to see Monthe eat Vardy alive
22 Likes

Imagine if they’d signed Deeney for £15 million after winning the league. Heavily linked but Watford reluctant due to the considerable sell on fee we negotiated.

A real sliding doors moment that…

Maybe we could get Matty Fryatt back at half time - that’s another thing we owe them for! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If the games on the Saturday it’ll be the 45th anniversary of that game… which was also at home and in the 4th round. :eyes:

13 Likes

Arsenal in the 5th round then?

7 Likes

Spooky

4 Likes

Who was the guy doing co-commertry on wm he seemed to know a lot about the saddlers

Good draw can see us giving Leicester 2 stands so should be full. Also can see game being on the T.V could be close need that new sticker pity about earing being injured again

2 Likes

Think his first name was Paul

There’s a lot of talent in that Leicester team, but not a lot of youth. :older_man: :older_man: :older_man:
Am I right in thinking Steve Whitworth played at right-back instead of Williams?