90 minutes From Europe

Looks a good read.

4 Likes

I’ve got the poster from this 90 mins from Europe fully signed by all the player’s I haven’t seen it for years must be hidden away in the loft or something

4 Likes

Remember seeing it for the first time on a billboard in Olton as I was travelling from Lucas Aerospace in Solihull to Shaftmoor Lane in Acocks Green.

Im sure it was displayed at High Bullen in Wednesbury. Not sure I really appreciated the message and subtlety of it all at the time. Imagine it now…

1 Like

Ironically , when I first saw it- on Stafford St- the first player I recognised was Lee Sinnott.

7 Likes

I think the first time i saw it was on green lane opposite the police station?

3 Likes

11 Likes

That’s the one :+1:

1 Like

Yeah that’s the same as the one I got but mines signed by the player’s and is a bit more scruffy than that

1 Like

I remember it facing the road (so you could see it from all directions) and being further up Blue Lane by the junction with Pleck Road and Wolverhampton Road - or were there 2?

1 Like

I’m not too sure Andy.

My first memories of supporting Walsall as a 7 year old was this cup run and what got me hooked for life.

1 Like

I was living in Manchester at the time and when I saw the billboard somewhere on Stockport Road, I was in the car with my missus, and said to her “that looks like it’s Walsall, I recognise Lee Sinnott”. I went on to suggest maybe she could wear a Walsall shirt in bed, to which she replied "Why don’t you just f*** Lee Sinnott.

2 Likes

I know it’s a bit of a personal question, but can imagine half of Walsall is sitting on the edge of the seats

a) Did she ?
b) Did you ?

1 Like

Think that’s undisclosed.

No to both :blush:

2 Likes