Accrington Stanley (H) 29 Sep, 3pm

That’s good to hear.

1 Like

That’s not a definite! I’ve read elsewhere he’s suspended…

Think he’s ok as one of his bookings was in the carabou or checkatrade and those bookings don’t carry over for the league

Aren’t they about 7 games unbeaten in league one now?

Pound for pound John Coleman is one of the best managers in British football.

Going to have to watch this one in crete on I follow, literally can’t wait for my next match, and it’s been a while since I’ve said that!

Something like that. I’m pleased for them - except for Saturday of course. :grinning:

Good luck with that

Coleman was the man I wanted us to go for. Obviously I’m happy with Keates now but he’s a superb manager.

He was mine too, he would have fitted in seamlessly.

1 Like

Plenty of big opportunities for Coleman in the North West if he chooses to leave. I’d be surprised if he’s not on Preston’s radar at the moment given their poor start to the season.

1 Like

This will be tough but I think we will just about do it…2-1 for me.

1 Like

Walsall to win and BTTS is 5/1 on SkyBet at the moment

Little bit similar to Keith Hill in that for whatever reason his methods don’t seem to work outside of Accrington.

Made little impact at Rochdale or Southport a few years back.

Two nil. Ferrier with both.

Joe Massi confirms

1 Like

A 2-2 draw this one, with Ferrier and Cook to score in the same match for the first time this season, in front of 4,031, including 172 from Accy.

Hurrah!

I reckon it will be a very tight affair.
Walsall 2-1 The Stanleys
Walsall
Anthony Gerrard
Bertand Bossu

The Stanleys
George Bowerman

ATT: 4689
Inc. The Accy’s 156

1 Like

You could be right there, apparently we are going to be hit with a medicane tomorrow!

1 Like

I think we may sneak this one by a single goal. We are due a goal from one of our centre backs and hope Jack or Jon can do it for us on Saturday

1 Like