Accrington Stanley (H) 29 Sep, 3pm

The Sun: ‘‘Accrington Stanley have launched a bizarre appeal after a fan left their TEETH at the stadium on Saturday.
The League One side uploaded an image of the gnashers to Twitter after Saturday’s 2-1 win over AFC Wimbledon at City Ground.’’

According to the BBC, after the excitement of Saturday’s win, Stanley were keen to return the teeth to their rightful owner so they could cheer their team on at Walsall this weekend.

I seem to recall a very recently departed Saddlers boss who demanded his defenders put their teeth on the line for the cause…but this is taking it a bit far.

Dan Molar will be hoping they lack bite tomorrow.

2 Likes

Walsall 1 Steradent tablet 0

1 Like

They will never score against us , their attacking capability is toothless … :tooth:

1 Like

Think tomorrow, we will brush them aside and it will be a Signal to how the lads perform for the rest of the season. Hopefully with a ring of confidence.

1 Like

Let’s hope so will set us up nicely for the Shrewsbury game

Think it will be 3-1, by gum.

Always had a soft spot for Accrington Stanley because of the milk ad, but I think we’ll win this one.

2-1

Hope the team selection will be ready by tooth hurty.

1 Like

Denture all start yer bad teeth puns now.

1 Like

This is just filling in.

1 Like

The chattering classes agree with me: 3-1.
giphy-45

6 Likes

I know this keeps happening on these thread’s now , and to be perfectly honest it’s beginning to leave a nasty taste in the mouth …:mask:

1 Like

2 - 1 we don’t want to bite off more than we can chew …

1 Like

I think we need to be incisive, bridge any gaps and extract the maximum points from the game.

1 Like

2-0 Walsall. Ferrier with a brace…

5 Likes

That would crown an excellent week!

1 Like

The wisdom of crowds, no less…

Fangs for that every one can’t wait for this one getting my teeth in me breakfast at the mo walsall know the drill 3-1 walsall

All female sets.