"Adjacent games" on a Tuesday night

That probably makes all the above discussions a bit academic now!!

1 Like

Mansfield Town 1 M K Dons 2 (54 min)

Game over :rage:

They can stop scoring now, don’t want their goal diff to be too high. Infact Gills can get one back as far I’m concerned.
From earlier.

1 Like

Here we go :rage:

Morecambe 1 Crawley Town 0 (68 min) … Morecambe now level with us, but our GD is better!

In the Championship there are now 5 teams on 38 points, straddling the relegation line!

Sod off Morecambe

I actually prefer Morecambe to win that . Crawley had 2 games in hand going into tonights games and if they won both would have overtaken us. Definitely want Mansfield to beat MK.

1 Like

Keeping an eye on Wimbledon now. Keep them out Grimsby!!!

1 Like

Hull City 1 Birmingham City 1 (82 min) … puts Blues a point clear of the relegation pack.

Birmingham = immune from relegation

1 Like

Bradford City 1 Doncaster Rovers 1 (84 min)

In the Championship, Coventry are now 5-0 up against Rotherham Utd (GD now -42)

Crawley v Morecambe draw is the ideal result for us

1 Like

Gills falling apart according to their forum. Total opposite to our lads:

Not to disappointed with the results. Would have liked to have seen Mansfield beat Mk dons but what the results mean is no team has games in hand over us where by they can overhaul us.
Just need to win all our games now to be guaranteed 7th place :joy:

One game at a time. Lets just go and beat the veg eaters on Saturday.

5 Likes

And to be fair who would have thought after the Newport game reaching the playoffs would be in our hands.

6 Likes

7th. No one with games in hand on us, and only 9 points off automatic.

2 Likes

I think the automatics are not within our reach ( hope I’m wrong) would probably need to win at least 9 out of 11 .
I’m looking forward to a playoff push though which this team with confidence and momentum should be more than capable of now .

4 Likes

It feels like years since I’ve been so interested in opposition game scorelines - that’s because it has been. Love it .

3 Likes