AFC Wimbledon (H) Tue 12th Feb, 7.45pm

Jarvis on for Oteh.

Surely you take Gordon off in this scenario? Guy works hard but he isn’t exactly clinical in the box for the crosses.

1 Like

Ooooh Edwards off. That’s gone down like a turd in a punch bowl

Walsall were actually evens to win tonight, Dons 2/1.

Gordon is a headless chicken always said it.

Cant believe this is happening. Managers not managing, what the hell do the players think they are doing and a board that is completely compliant in this mess.

Just ■■■■ off.

1 Like

Agree . Why Gordon up front rather than Oteh ??

I meant favourites for relegation

As we stare down the barrel of 2 wins in 17, I think of all the close escapes we’ve had from league 2. This feels like one too many now.

1 Like

This should be 4-0 to them

Cook just had a ■■■■■■■ fit at Gordon

So glad I stayed at home. I’ll be quids in not renewing my s t.

1 Like

In fairness the bookies always make us favourites to go down. I believe the year we were a point away from promotion they made us favourite to finish 23rd

1 Like

Not surprised. Doesn’t appear to have a brain

God knows why, hes been dreadful.

Can’t we sing Bonser out and sack the board - or are all the Bonser haters stayed away ?

1 Like

Absolutely hate to post this, but might the pain of this defeat be worth it if a positive managerial change ensues? Even if we fluke this from here, I can’t see it leading to anything meaningful, either survival or anything else. Looks pretty irretrievable.

2 Likes

How can we be THIS bad? The absolute state of this football club from top to bottom. Disgrace doesn’t cover it. What a pathetic limp mess.

After Bradford they can all ■■■■ off. And next season, they can forget the season ticket renewal, I just don’t care, whatever league we’re in, which will be League Two. I’m just not making the effort anymore. Nothing will change at this club. Nothing. Shoestring budget ■■■■■■■■ year in year out.

I hope you’re proud of yourself Jeff

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking .

He has lost the plot .

1 Like

Logged in to check the score. Back to work I go.

:poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

3287 there