Belphagor 2
Gavin 2
Welsh 2
Shrewsbury 2

So I’m in front alphabetically speaking :tada::tada:

Can I cash out now?

1 Like

:zimbabwe: up the Mugabe!

No hope, I’ve got a player from Cefn Druids in Wales playing for me. Superb.

2 Likes

The Lions score in the 89th minute. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They might be yours now, but they’re still playing for me!!!

1 Like

No points to add to the germinating league table, a veritable multitudinous morass of players missing out on precious golden goal points by a single minute. Literally about 8 or 9 players.

Mali v Mauritania are currently winning the highest scoring game points on 5 goals.

2 Likes

Someone called ‘Banana’ scored on 66 minutes for Cameroon yesterday, enabling Belphegor to pick up another goal bonus and he now leads on 4 points. Greg loses 2 points due a Ghanaian red card on 54 minutes.

Belphegor 4
Morty 2
Gavin 2
Welsh 2
Shrewsbury 2
Everyone else 0
Greg -2

New rule - anyone finishing with minus points gets a Chinese burn and their eyebrows shaved off.

2 Likes

I seem to do much better at these things when there is zero skill involved :smile:

2 Likes

■■■■ , hope I do better at this then …:rofl:

A 43rd minute Mo Salah goal for Egypt means Welsh joins Belph with 4 points at the top.

Belphegor 4
Welsh 4
Morty 2
Gavin 2
Shrewsbury 2
Everyone else 0
Greg -2

1 Like

Do I actually HAVE a team in this competition? :joy:

I think you have four, all of which are complete crap! :laughing:

1 Like

Fix :fu: :wink:

1 Like

Gavin joins the leaders with a 49th minute Algerian goal, while DR Congo (Timbuktu Saddler) are currently the worst team (5 points pending) and the highest scoring game bonus is currently held by Welsh, Morty, NelsonsCounty and DH Forever (5 points each pending). Top scorers are currently Mali (NelsonsCounty) on 4 goals.

Belphegor 4
Welsh 4
Gavin 4
Morty 2
Shrewsbury 2
Everyone else 0
Greg -2
Chunkster -10 (argument penalty - pending judicial review) :smile:

3 Likes

No change after recent games, Mali still top scorers, DR Congo still worst team.

Can the mighty Benin voodoo massive progress into the last 16? :skull:

When do I get my points for the Mighty Mali doing what I asked of them ?

A host of dullard 0-0s so no score changes … :toilet:

@NelsonsCounty the good news is you’re in line for 9 points at present, if nothing changes. The bad news is that things are likely to change and your points are likely to be overhauled (most goals per game and leading scorers). :skull:
But not by the Voodoo Army, who failed to score against the imperial majesty of Guinea-Bissau. :pensive:

1 Like

Updated goal scores, and there have been some interesting results, so the allocation of some decent points will begin soon.

Belphegor 4
Welsh 4
Gavin 4
Morty 2
Shrewsbury 2
DH Forever 2
Willenhall 2
Everyone else 0
Greg -2

I’m not holding my breath :weary::joy:

More results, and several useful goal points, but @Welsh_Saddler secures the competition’s crappiest team accolade with Tanzania ‘the shitehawks’ with ZERO points and -6 GD, from Namibia ‘the desert dropouts’ (-5) and my Burundi ‘overlords of incompetence’ on (-4). I wrongly thought I was Benin. I’m not. :slightly_frowning_face:
Anyway that gifts Welsh another 5 points, so currently leading on 9.

Algeria are the new top scorers, and I’m destined to finish on a big, fat zero. :skull:

Welsh 9
Belphegor 4
Shrewsbury 4
Willenhall 4
Gavin 4
Morty 2
Exile 2
DH Forever 2
Timbuktu 2
Everyone else 0
Greg -2

Greg currently on track to have his ■■■■■■■■ shaved off, as per group rules.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like