Aramide Oteh

Has signed from QPR on loan until the end of the season

1 Like

Aramide Oteh … he’s a striker-type forward - may be just what we need!

20 year old has played 5 times for QPR this season .

Comes recommended by Paul Hall apparently. Was looking like breaking into QPRs team recently. Clearly to put pressure on Ferrier.

Got to say I’d have preferred another centre half but if he comes in and scores a bucket load happy days.

2 Likes

Welcome young man. We certainly need help up front. Lets hope he can score a few whilst here.

And the good news is that the loan can be extended if we make the play offs! #donstinhat

Easy chant modification to reflect our new strike force!

Oteh, Oteh, Oteh ,Oteh, Andy Cook, Cook ,Cook!:rofl:

5 Likes

Very highly rated according to QPR fans on Twitter

1 Like

QPR fans seem to love the guy. Interesting! Now imagine if we sign Ward as well?! A very good attack.

Main priority for me is another CB mind you

1 Like

Looks like we’re adopting a ‘we’ll score more than you’ attitude…

Which currently means we have to score at least three in every game to avoid the drop!

2 Likes

This reminds me of the Jordy Hiwula signing first time around from Man City.

1 Like

Like PINNACLE in Amsterdam

Sounds very promising. Let’s hope he brings this form into more competitive football than U23’s. I’m sure he will, he obviously has something about him!

Wow. I know first team football at any level is a step up but that’s impressive whichever way you look at it! Looking forward to seeing him.

See the Salop signed ro-shaun Williams from man utd and Scott golbourne yesterday, don’t see why we wasn’t after them to be honest!!

So? Maybe Keates just didn’t fancy them anyway, I know Williams has a big reputation but that’s in youth football. He could well turn out to be s great signing but no guarantees. When we sign a youth player it almost seems like it’s doom and gloom about them but when others do it then we should have been after them

1 Like

Here what your saying, just believe that those 2 of miles above what we have got in defence at the minute, golbourne not really too fussed about but believe Williams will be a coup at league 1 level

1 Like