Barnsley (H) 23rd Mar, 12 noon (TV)

I think this will be a low scoring affair.

WALSALL: 9
Andy Rammell
Adrian Viveash
Deon Burton
Don Goodman
Steve Chettle
Tony Bedeau
Kevin Betsy
Dwayne Mattis
Jon Macken

Barnsley: 6
Andy Saville
Chris Shuker
Matt Carbon
Jabo Ibehre
Milan Lalkovic
Tom Bradshaw

ATT: 4539 (The B’s: 524)

1 Like

Barnsley have drawn four of their last six games nil - nil. Despite being on a run of eighteen games without defeat and having the better head to head record I’m hoping for a coupon buster moment.

Walsall 3 - 1 Barnsley (out of nowhere).

1 Like

As we don’t keep clean sheets very often and Barnsley being a good team at this level going for a 2-2 draw ,Cookie with both goals . Attendance 3995 (900 Barnsley).

1 Like

I think we will get something from this . I will go for 1-1.

We need something to swing our way. The Sunderland style sending off or the Luton style soft penalty or even going back a bit a game like that night Macken scored against Southampton on a night they absolutely battered us but the ball wouldn’t go in.

I fear that none of these things will happen and we’ll continue our journey to the fourth division. Just hope we keep fighting.

0-2 . 4,675 (734).

We’ll go down fighting with MoC calling the shots but it’ll be an inevitable 1-2 defeat. Cookie on target and the usual 2 that Roberts should do better with. Oh and more ‘yes…no…look’ bingo to look forward to after the game. 3876 (237)

Said I was not going to this or watching on tv

Then said I was watching on tv

Now decided to go

I’m so weak

Tell everyone we’re down so I protect myself from the pain

But in truth think there is a chance we may stay up

Bleeding hell what’s up with me

5 Likes

No game is a free hit when you’re in our position. We need to win. A draw wouldn’t be too bad in terms of the quality of the opposition but in terms of how the league could look at 5pm we need to win.

2 Likes

Just keeping the faith

Walsall vs Barnsley live on Sky Sports with our studio guests Kieffer Moore and Neil Redfearn. FFS how about a bit of impartiality Sky Sports

3 Likes

Just thought that myself.

The ■■■■■ presenting is too thick to recognise what a apostrophe in Banks’s means also

1 Like

The Barnsley show on sky ffs.

Walsall v Barnsley on Sky Sports sponsored by Tykes TV.

I’m watching here.

And all they are talking about is ■■■■■■■ Barnsley.

Come on Walsall. Shut them up!!!

Okay, so I am watching down in London.

Just the sight of Walsall FC - and the ■■■■■ on Sky TV presenting the Barnsley show - has got my passions flowing!

Come on me babbies!

Numbers in the home ends looks absolutely desperate! Jesus!

Apparently Keates has done a fantastic job since he came here :joy:

Again, according to the commentary team, the target this season was 52 points.