Be Inspired, Be involved!

UTS :sunglasses::red_circle::white_circle::soccer:

30 Likes

Up the Saddlers, always.

:face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Really good effort with this video. Feels like a step change in quality. Well done WFC, now whatā€™s the increase % on season tickets again? :wink:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve had the early bird email today Ā£330 lower tier for an adult

Thomo has got a new career!

Fair play, top bloke and dedicated Walsall Fan.

4 Likes

Love that film

Brilliant :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably be shot down here but I would have liked to see more diversity in the crowd shots so as to appeal to females and ethnic groups.

Not really disagreing with you directlyā€¦ but the film is about a bloke and his love for walsall - why does it have to show diversity? If you had the standard advertising ā€œBlack Dad, White Mom, 1 boy 1 girlā€ all running around in the morning buzzing to get off to the Bezla, it wouldnt be right either.

I think its near perfect!

21 Likes

No, I get the story behind the video and thatā€™s fine but I just meant the general crowd shots.

Nice bloke is Tommo

3 Likes

You can only show whatā€™s there! We donā€™t have much diversity in our support

Canā€™t remember the last time I went to an away game and he wasnā€™t there, probably never actually. Always a pleasure to see him.

3 Likes

Heā€™s always there mate lol :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s a lovely tribute to the club.
His words and description of being a Sadler will resonate with many fans.
There are times when we moan, times when we jump up out of our seats.
Weā€™re all on this journey together and as far as Iā€™m concerned itā€™s until they screw the lid on.

9 Likes

Heā€™s assured me that the fame wonā€™t change him - at least thatā€™s what his Agent said to me!

7 Likes

Dancing Kev next season an emotional video of him gobbing at stewards and gambolling on concrete

7 Likes

Great bloke is Thomo - he did well in the video.
UP THE SADDLERS

Bore off.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget Wolfie as wellā€¦.