Blackpool (A) 9th Feb, 3pm

1-0 defeat for me, squeaky bum time.

Belphegor been selling you some of his ‘special’ pills again?

1 Like

I predict a loss and a full post-mortem and scathing reviews of certain players performances from people who didn’t even go.

2 Likes

“if I’m honest” it’ll be 3-0 Blackpool and “if I’m honest” it will be totally the players fault,and “if I’m honest” the players will have to learn quickly from their mistakes,and"if I’m honest" I know my best team,so “if I’m honest” why don’t I just play my best team instead of chopping and changing every 10 mins…:thinking::thinking::bulb::bulb::bulb::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You’re too honest, Sid. 2-0 Blackpool :frowning:

1 Like

2-1 loss.

Tactics revolving around crossing our fingers Jarvis manages to cross to Cook.

Guthrie, Leahy, Devlin and Osbourne to definitely start.

Keates to play a recording of his last post match interview to save time.

7 Likes

Difficult to know. Could be a 2-0 win, could be a 3-1 loss. Latter is more likely, former is possible.

1 Like

Don’t you get sitting on the fence will you …:rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll be there, praying we at least don’t concede within the first 10 minutes, and reminiscing about that time I went to Blackpool in August 2015 and that Walsall team won 4-0.

I’d make some wholesale changes for this, particularly in defence, although I have a bad feeling we’ll be seeing the same back four. To quote a famous scientist, ‘the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results’. I use that as both an example of our team selections and as a reflection of the vast majority of my 20 years attending matches in support of this football club :laughing:

UTS

3 Likes

Just hope kinnsella is in for Osbourne or we will get ripped to shreds in the centre of the park.

2 Likes

Come on lads UTS

An unlikely 2-1 win, with the winner being a goalkeeping own goal when the ball is blown back into the goal after he boots up-field.

Memories of Clayton Ince at Yeovil a few years ago … he was fortunate in that the ball which he kicked came back and sailed over his own crossbar for a Yeovil corner!!

2 Likes

Can’t remember who it was against,but I can remember Buckley either scoring or coming very close from the halfway line at Fellows park.It was so windy the main stand was disintegrating,it was abandoned as being too dangerous…It was a night match in 1976 I think it was.

Remember a game at Grimsby where it was impossible for a kick to get anywhere near the halfway line from one end. Would be similar at Blundell Park today given the way the wind has been blowing here.

Gillingham, I think. When we played Friday nights for a while.

I thought it was Southend but it could have been Gillingham…these South East teams are all the same to me!

That’s a bit racist…:astonished:

Oh dear I am a naughty boy!! 3 Changes to starting eleven today…Laird for Leahy,Dobson for Osbourne,Oteh for Ferrier.

No kinnsella again WHY.

1 Like