Bolton and Bury

Its ■■■■ for any group of fans too have too go thru that, they cant control how there club is run…

It is ■■■■ for the fans, but that’s irrelevant. Bolton have cheated and should be punished. If a bloke gets collared for armed robbery, they don’t let his wife and kids keep the loot because they need it to pay the bills. Likewise of Bolton have been deemed to have cheated, they can’t be given special treatment to avoid upsetting the fans.

6 Likes

deserve everything they get look forward to meeting there delightful stewards again next season.

1 Like

Should have been deducted 5 points to be honest. EFL still haven’t learnt to set an example until the very last moment when it becomes beyond help and beyond repair.

So the EFL set up an independent commission to decide on Bolton’s punishment. Not sure why, to remain impartial? Then decide to appeal the decision of that independent body they set up?

Here, go and make a ruling that doesn’t make us look bad. No, not that ruling. We don’t like that ruling. At least, we’re going to pretend we don’t so we are still absolved of any real blame. Plausible denial.

Board room vanksters all round. Smoke and mirror shysters.

Bolton Wanderers: English Football League to appeal against ‘lenient’ punishment

1 Like

I didn’t realise it had an independent body sorting it. Whilst I don’t agree that they should be suspended and I do think they should be deducted the points now (although it should never take until the end of November to sort), it’s very odd that they’re appealing it.

The EFL are not fit for purpose but we all know that.

1 Like

Nice analogy, Orks. I agree with you. My earlier point was that, as usual, the “little” team get punished, the “big” team get away with it.

I booted up a FIFA game from a few years ago last night. Career mode as Walsall. First opponents were Bury and their team was obscene. Reminded me why I have no sympathy for them.

2 Likes

Bury case goes on. Another 2 weeks.