Boycott Against Crewe

Honest boys???

2 weeks ago it full of promotion talks now we are here… Fix up its never going too happen, We lost and that is that…We move on a and we re group for Saturday…Weve hit a bad spell, Life goes on tho

A boycott FFS, Half of you dont go games anyway so what you going too boycott? buying it on Ifollow?

We have taken fickle too a never level

14 Likes

Absolutely. Last night was pretty bad but everyone seems to think we can fix this club overnight. We can’t, years of neglect and still paying money to JB. We are struggling, LP is someone that wants the best for the club but is finding it tougher than he imagined to give a competitive budget and pay the rent. Meanwhile folks are making up conspiracy theories about LP being a JB puppet and threatening boycotts. Driving me up the wall, how about we stand in solidarity with the people trying to move the club forwards?

3 Likes

No wants too see us play like that no one, but no one also wants too put this club any more on its knees that it is…Dan said it correct " we will win games we shouldn’t and loose games we shouldn’t" thats league 2. Take it on the chin. it was ■■■■■■■ dire but your fooled if you think we have been “world beaters” on even great run…were building at a slow pace not a gallop… People need too calm down and wait a little more…Were going no where this season and i expect a couple more games like today from a squad who is learning its trade (got a lot too learn and a few dont deserve the place)

I thought this would be a demand for Geoff Boycott to open the batting against Crewe on Saturday or something like that. He can’t be any worse than Sharon or some of the other numpties.

Chips.

3 Likes

OK, so I’ve probably over-reacted in calling for a boycott.
That’s what 30 years of abuse gets you.

However, nobody can pretend that the current situation is acceptable.
In 1990, we weren’t being left behind by Cheltenham and Forest Green.
This is hardly the Dings having a paddy about Barcleona arrangements.
I can take a defeat as well as anyone, but this situation has got to change.

Let’s all turn up on Saturday, sing a song and feel better about everything isn’t going to cut it.
I’m all for the suggestion of Geoff Boycott having a go.

We all hurt every single person who loves or follows WFC is hurt…

no one wants too see us struggle and we all wish we had a magic wand too sort it out

but what can we do as fans other than hope and pray?

People moan when people boo and people moan when you get on players backs so what the hell do we do?

You want us not too turn up and be even more ■■■■■■ off me missed the game and make the club slump even worse than it is?

Its called another rough patch in life of WFC and im sure we are all used too it, the hype of LP caused all this what we see now… over expectations is the word…Walking out of Salford hearing our fans say “promotion is do able” its not, its no where near. DC knows that and so do we… Were like a local corner shop trying too compete with Asda its god dam hard…Im the first too slate the team but this season was a building job, Its league 2 not the champions league,

1 Like

Tad hypocritical aren’t we? This from the one that gets uppity when posters criticise our fans and then makes that comment.

Some of us use ifollow because of our geographic location. Would you prefer me to go and watch Malaga or Swansea?

Subscribers to ifollow are supporting the club financially, particularly with a live match season ticket.

2 Likes

I take your point, Butters, and agree with a lot of your post.
But this isn’t a bad day at the office, it’s a bad life.

Fans who call for a boycott yes…

Dont give a crap if that makes me a hypocrite or not a boycott is simply OTT

Ill always back our fans because we all the same after one thing but sometimes commense sense ( i lack most the time) must step in…

Everyone? How do you get to that conclusion? Certainly not from reading many of the posters on here. Some, yes, but I would contend that they are a vocal minority.

1 Like

I fully agree mate its a god dam nightmare!!!

How many people have actually agreed with the OP?

Sorry pal. I’m still struggling.

Boycott has to be a last resort if you think non-attendance will ultimately serve a good.

Not going because you don’t enjoy it just now is fine. It’s not disloyal or any of that other macho ■■■■ we come out with. It’s just choosing to do something with your time that you enjoy more.

I’ll keep going but that might just be my lack of imagination around alternatives.

1 Like

I have

Dont matter that actual thought of a boycott is bad enough

Did you hear the atmosphere last night? It was dire because the team was poor, imagine what an even lower crowd would be like?

I didnt mean too sound rude but anyone who thinks a boycott will help this club or do anything positive is way off the mark

So it’s okay to criticise fellow fans when they go against your opinion. Sound :ok_hand:t2::+1:t2:

It’s fine I can take it.

it isnt an opinion

Its a fact that a boycott will only worsen the situation

But crack on, i did indeed go against my own words, but i really didnt i would be reading such a post already

Just like booing your own players will worsen a situation then :man_shrugging:t2: