Boycott Against Crewe

Is Colin Methven available?

1 Like

According to some it will at 11pm tonight.

I have made my mind up. It is chucking down here in the Rugby Town named Wigan. I am a bit skint. Rugby is on the telly. We have gone rubbish again. And i am certain we will get beat. I am NOT going tomorrow.

We’ll beat Crewe

Because we’m Walsall, lose to the teams at the bottom, thrash the teams at the top. Always been the case. We all know it. :smile:

1 Like

Spot on Jumbo lad.

1 Like

We haven’t had a 7-0 for a long time.

What’s his villa in Cyprus like?

Lovely day down in Walsall but I can’t blame you. I know what it’s like to travel to the Bescot from far every other week from when I lived in the Welsh valleys. Enjoy your weekend, I’m sure you will a lot more than the rest of us! Just don’t make it a habit!

1 Like

What I wanted to see from this season was us using the £400k we made from selling our better players from last season, plus the money from increased season ticket sales, to sign some exciting players. Instead, what have we got? Guthrie - can’t run, still not match-fit in January!; Guffney - never wanted to be here and has played like it!; Liddle - way past his best; Adebayo- never seen such a big player have less presence on the pitch; etc…If the club wants fans to part with their hard-earned cash then they need to give us some hope and some decent players to watch.

4 Likes

Never had cause to drive past it (Shareshill is a bit closer!)

I think the players boycotted the second half.

6 Likes