Bradford City (A) Tue 20th Oct, 7.45pm

Scores going to form so far tonight then Welsh

1 Like

So far … :wink:

Barrow 2 Bolton Wanderers 1 (16 min)

Cambridge Utd 1 Port Vale 1 (18 min pen)

Barrow (who we play on Saturday) have only named 6 subs for tonight’s game…

Premier league from 2001-2002 season till 2011-2012 season now languishing at the bottom of league 2 some fall from grace.

1 Like

Still don’t get DC’s tinkering, yes we have a lot of games to eek out but when he talks about the team, it’s never the same one from one game to another…note Clarke first on the team sheet again, despite him being the weak link in our defence.

Barrow 3 Bolton Wanderers 1 (20 min)

I think they’re just practising for Saturday…

1 Like

When you are at @Welsh_Saddler’s august age being compus mentis at any time of the day is an excellent thing. As you are a mere 59 @chunkster you have the getting up more in themiddle of thenight to look forward to ( should really be in the beer thread).

Said to Mrs Hullsaddler whilst we were just having tea … Oh to be in the cold in Bradford seeing us lose 3-0 tonight than all the current rubbish.

3 Likes

@Welsh_Saddler had tea solo, as Mrs Welsh_Saddler is working all week in Helston… :frowning:

2 Likes

My boss in my later years, after I sold my business to him, is a box holder at the Reebok, he is fuming at their poor start, they expected to walk away with this League but are closer to the relegation zone!

Haven’t told Mrs Hullsaddler that I am paying £10 a game to watch us. She doesn’t seem to have noticed that I am not just listening, but watching.

1 Like

Exeter City 0 Crawley 1 (40 min)

Surely they’d be the first team ever from the Premier League into the National League. And I mean from the PL since it’s inception in 1992 was it?

1 Like

Take me home Wednesbury Road …

Great they are playing our song

Barrow 3 Bolton Wanderers 2 (41 min)

COME ON WALSALL! Off We go!

The Premier League had 22 teams when it began in 1992 but it was reduced to the present 20-team format in 1995 and I’m almost certain they would be the first to fall so far down the pyramid mate can’t think of anybody else Sunderland dropped rapidly recently didn’t they? Was it Prem Championship then league one in consecutive seasons? Might be wrong.

Anyway come on me babbiz!!

Have to say I do like the white kit

3 Likes

Bought one for the mrs from the club shop a few weeks back she loves it.

We need to calm it down and get our foot. On the ball. Bradford looking dangerous at the moment

Luton and Notts County both voted on the adoption of the Premier League, but managed to get themselves relegated from Divsion One in 91-92, and had to start the following season in, er, Division One. But I can’t think of a team that has played in the Prem and gone on to be relegated to non league. Here’s hoping Bolton are the first. :smiley:

1 Like