Bradford City (H) 14th Sept, 3pm

Bradford are bringing 1500? Hope you are right. They took 1200 to Crewe. Would be happy with a 5000 gate tomorrow.

1 Like

It is still early days. So would hope there will still be 4000to4500 of our supporters there tomorrow.

1 Like

Predicting a draw and being bored out of my mind.

Sounds like youā€™re expecting it to get worse mate . :laughing:

Just hope we can start turning the corner and get everyone on board again , and scrambling for tickets home and away ā€¦every game .

Iā€™ll put my house on it , 2 - 0 Walsall ā€¦ anyone got a spare room though just in case :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m as frustrated as everyone else mate. But I will be there tomorrow as I hope most will.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s uncanny Matt,I was going to say thatā€¦:grin:

1 Like

I reckon Walsall will get 3 tomorrow ā€¦ touches of the ball in the opposition area that is.

I will be there tomorrow.
Hoping for lots incident and Walsall goals - but fearing Walsall nil againā€¦

Iā€™m hoping for some goal attempts, at least if itā€™s another 0 - 0, then we can say at they had a go for a change and created something

We will either win 3-0 or lose 3-0. Iā€™ve got a feeling Clarke will open the side up again and weā€™ll get dicked ala Grimsby.

Said all season when we finally click weā€™re gonna give someone a right good hiding, tomorrow is that day 1-0 to the super Saddlers

2 Likes

1-0 is a good hiding?

1 Like

Given whatā€™s gone before Iā€™d say you could class it as a good hiding.
Iā€™d be happy with it anywayā€¦

1 Like

I was being sarcastic pal if Iā€™m honest

1 Like

This will be the score FACT! 1-1

Last home game before moving to London so hoping for a win. Was slightly disappointed with all the football Iā€™ll be missing after the initial feel good factor but now not so bothered ā€¦Past 5 years of living in Liverpool then Cardiff and then London, the only season I wished I hadnā€™t lived so far away was when we were top of the League at Christmas; and we all know how that finished!!

1 Like

Itā€™s a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  good hiding ATM FFS :smirk:

Keep a clean sheet tomorrow and Liam Roberts will be on 4 clean sheets from 8 games.

Last season he had 8 from 47.

Good progression.

1 Like

Bloody hell i thought that @Worsul4eva had hacked your account then :wink: think it will be a
0-0 bore draw if we are lucky.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be watching from Cyprus with my brother on I follow :wink:. 0 3 loss for me with Darrell saying he was bored out of his mind.

1 Like