Bristol Rovers (A) EFL Trophy, Tues 8th Sept, 7.45pm

Geoff Twentyman

Meanwhile England have been poor shapes not working Diers poor Kalvin Phillips shocking tactics have been Coadys 70 yard diagonals and that’s about it 1-1 HT at Bristol Rovers.

Err, I’m watching the England game later so would appreciate sticking to the thread subject.

Wouldn’t bother and will do :+1:t2:

Very scrappy first half from both teams, we have been very wasteful in the final third.

We are useless going forward.

1 Like

Dominated the game since scoring. Kinsella booked after a horrendous piece of control.

we keep launching the ball upto gordon who is been marked by andre the giant ??? Wheres the method in that

We are going to struggle to score this season can’t see our strikers scoring many I’m sure most saddlers can see that but what can we do about it goal scorers cost spondoolies.

1 Like

I’d consider bringing adebayo on for lavery this half or McDonald and move Gordon up front

Agree mate it going to be a huge issue.

Astronomy Corner:
Jupiter & Saturn looking quite lovely in the southern sky at the moment.

I’m watching the sky at night later can we keep it on thread please :crazy_face:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll put it in spoiler tags in future…

1 Like

Meanwhile, Sunderland have beaten Villa Academy 8-1, scoring five goals in the last 15 minutes. Accrington have won 7-0 against Leeds. Apologies to anyone planning to watch those games later.

2 Likes

Just clocked you can swap to ‘away’ commentary… :see_no_evil::smile:

We have 3 players booked now odds on a red?

God sake lavery

Meanwhile in our group Oxford have beaten Chelsea U21 2-1.