Burton Albion (A) Mar 2nd, 3pm

Plus he might end up driving our ■■■■■■■ coach …:see_no_evil:

1 Like

I may now withdraw my post but seeing as people can still read it after i won’t bother :rofl:

1 Like

We will meet soon mate i’m sure :wink:

1 Like

I doubt it im ■■■■■ in a 7.5 tonner :rofl:

A quick “BUMP” along with the good news that I won’t be around for updating tomorrow - social gathering in Landan to attend … UTS!!!

That’s strangle ,he told me at work he was having a photo shoot today because he’s a dead spit of Danny DeVtio :thinking:,Some promotional thing apparently.

1 Like

Morning all, does anybody know if you can pay on the gate today? Had a last minute urge to go up and support the lads?

I’m sure you can.

Cheers pal. Just called the ticket office - £20 adult standing pay on the day :ok_hand:

Thanks. I had the same thought too :+1:t2:

It’s that Saturday feeling .”the match day urge” come on you saddlers.

2 Likes

Urge also felt .

Day completely re arranged , missus hood winked and off we go .

Come on you Saddlers !!!

2 Likes

Early morning change of plan and we have decided to ditch the car and take the train. The little man will be tasting his first proper away day - early breakfast sorted, now on train to Burton, and his first game standing on a terrace. Just need 3 points now :grinning:

4 Likes

Standing tickets only left on the gate

Team is the same as last week apart from Dobson replacing Cook.

Looks a well-balanced team and bench. Hopefully we can get at least a point. UTS

Good to see we’re packing the midfield. This is pretty much what I’d have gone with.

4-3-3 formation, according to pre-match commentary.

PS I can add they have good music before the game.

:fu:t3:■■■■ :joy: