Cambridge United (H) Tue October 27th, 7pm

Who’s that boring prat called Henry someone or other on radio WM?

Good line up for tonight :+1:

1 Like

Glad to see Holden back. Glad to see McDonald back in. Glad to see Clarke dropped. Hope Norman is rested rather than dropped, otherwise that is ridiculously harsh,

1 Like

I’m listening to the away commentary now. Why do the opposition home and away always have someone on talking about the match but we have nothing but background noise. (except when they run those annoying ads over and over again)

We slip into the bottom half of the table as things stand …

Crawley 2 Tranmere Rovers 0 (21 min)

He’s on the bench. That coulds mean he’s dropped or could be he has a niggle they’re not willing to risk for 90 mins.

Jules is playing too, which is good I think. Some tactical decision could be expected to mix def line. But I know that’s probably his turn to produce some mistake too :wink:
But today will be mistake free game.

One of my early away games was an 8-1 defeat at Bolton. Pretty sure we lost 6-3 away to Oxford shortly after that too.

1 Like

All happening at Crawley …

Crawley 3 Tranmere Rovers 0 (24 min)

Cambridge have only named 6 substitutes for tonight’s game.

Probably been dropped - he was at fault for two goals.

Also, White was very good against Bradford. Given the fixture list, I don’t think it’s surprising we will see rotation in some positions.

Like I said then, ridiculously harsh

Adebayo with the short sleeves and gloves. Elite.

Carlisle Utd 1 Morecambe 0 (1 min, o.g.) … puts us back up to 12th…

Fully agree, who picked this side, perhaps it was a UTS’er? certainly wasn’t DC, he wouldn’t pick an attacking side like this!

Leyton Orient 1 Exeter City 0 (4 min)

Carlisle Utd 2 Morecambe 0 (3 min)

We’ve started quite well, dare I say!

Every time though, Scarr - HOOF

Dangerous cross from Wes there

1 Like

Penalty. Imagine my shock another defensive error.

1-0 Mullin