Caravans

Yet we live in a world where you can get a parking ticket for being an inch over a white line in a bay, or where cameras and camera cars accumulate millions in fines from fairly trivial contraventions, many of which are just done by ordinary folks by way of innocent mistakes while they go about their business. Seems to me the only beneficieries no matter what the scenario belong to the establishment, and the only losers are members of the public, what a suprise.:thinking:

5 Likes

Money to be made from parking/speeding tickets. No money in evicting/attempting to prosecute travellers, or a lot of crimes in general, so the establishment are not interested.

Dealing with travellers is difficult and expensive.

Fining a motorist, who is probably just a decent person making an honest mistake, for going slightly over the speed limit or parking wrongly is easy.

Now which one do you think they’ll target…? Whole thing is upside down.

3 Likes

To be fair they are a lot less of a problem round where I live due to the new law/rules or whatever allowing the police to boot them off immediately. They used to be a nightmare. It’s more difficult when it comes to private property I guess.

My point was because it would be classed as private land it would cost the club money, we could be spending on a January signing and that could impact in the long run where we finish, but as I did say was if that they was no longer there I apologise and it was a pointless thread.

■■■■ me , if Bonser was still there he’d be selling tickets for the bare knuckle fights …

4 Likes

As the owner of the property surely it JBs problem not the clubs

1 Like

Like he’ll give a ■■■■ , he’ll be tanninig his fat belly on our rent he’s accumulated over the years in Cyprus .

Presume he’ll still be getting paid it by LP for the unforeseeable , unless it was part of the sell deal he did :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Like red said bonzo won’t give a flying **** ,Even if he is responsible for footing the bill he will find a way round it ,The sooner we end all ties with the leach the better

1 Like

He has probably sold em the caravans and pitches :rofl:

2 Likes

Are they the Mansfield fans who have turned up a bit early Tone ?