Carlisle United (H) 29th Dec, 3pm

Quiet first 10

Edit - Great chance missed on 16 mins (Lavery)

Yep very sluggish I’d describe it as you can see we ain’t got a lot of confidence at home waking up a bit lately though.

1 Like

Lot of changes as well

Yes that’s true

Updates

Bradford City 1-0 Mansfield Town
Cambridge United 0-0 Morecambe
Colchester United 1-1 Exeter City
Crewe Alexandra 1-0 Scunthorpe United
Forest Green Rovers 0-0 Macclesfield Town
Grimsby Town 1-0 Crawley Town
Newport County 0-1 Leyton Orient
Northampton Town 0-1 Cheltenham Town
Oldham Athletic 0-2 Salford City
Plymouth Argyle 1-0 Stevenage
Port Vale 1-0 Swindon Town
Walsall 0-0 Carlisle United

Well on top now

McDonald just stick it over from 3 yards

Half time 0-0

Not much to report. Few halfchances, but it looks like they can play next 40 or 50 hours and won’t score at all. One player, who will make a difference, is needed.

Slightly disagree Michal. I would have fancied myself to score the one that McDonald put over the bar and Lavery should really have buried the header from 8 yards.

Disappointed to be level tbh.

Queue 60+ long in the lower by block 1. One kiosk open. Another closed. Lot of people saying they aren’t going to bother.

Could easily be leading, probably should be. Midfield struggling.

1 Like

Half times (just for HK :wink:)

Bradford City 1-0 Mansfield Town
Cambridge United 0-0 Morecambe
Colchester United 1-1 Exeter City
Crewe Alexandra 2-0 Scunthorpe United
Forest Green Rovers 0-0 Macclesfield Town
Grimsby Town 1-1 Crawley Town
Newport County 0-1 Leyton Orient
Northampton Town 1-1 Cheltenham Town
Oldham Athletic 0-3 Salford City
Plymouth Argyle 1-0 Stevenage
Port Vale 1-0 Swindon Town
Walsall 0-0 Carlisle United

1 Like

I’d disagree with his analysis too started sluggish but improved Mckirdy or McDonald with the winner in this for me hoping it’s Wes

Chaos in the Stadium Suite again.
Preordered drinks not poured.
People still queuing to get drinks they ordered before game started. Bar manager now behind the bar trying to pour drinks and placate angry fans. Steward being sent down to calm things.
Absolutely ridiculous!

3 Likes

Walked in stadium suite at half time tonsee massive queues at both bars. Kicked off at one end. Drinks not poured ready? What a joke. Why are lessons not being learned by anyone involved with this side of the club? Ridiculous. Luckily I don’t bother with drinking at the ground.

3 Likes

Got to be careful what I say today, because either I ‘never learn’ or I’m ‘constantly sarcastic’.??? what, me???
Well, having won a good chunk on us beating Scunny, I get the feeling I won’t be spending Betfred’s money after today!
Sounds as if it’s two average mid table teams slugging out a goal less draw, neither team able to find the net.
Hope for a win, this and Orient should be 6 points, we may need them before we face Salford, who appear to be on the crest of a wave currently.
Come on me babbies!!! Lets get that goal!

And the bloke wants 5000 attendances that needs sorting real quick!

3 Likes

Agreed, does that picture look like non league or what!! Desperate, little wonder gates tumble.

Missed shot is still missed shot, no matter how good it was before. I see in stats 3 shots on target, but you know, that how stats like to look, usually.

1-0 Carlisle Nathan Thomas

These haven’t won away in 3 and a half months