Carlisle United (H) 29th Dec, 3pm

Super. Two injured players on the field, one red card. It doesn’t look too good.

These commentators are hopeless said it was Sadler. Take a point now, shame for Adebayo there’s a player in there for me, and 4 goals so far is a start for the lad.

1 Like

Yes take a point now scored and looked like we could maybe go on and win it but red card knackered that up.

1 Like

5 minutes added time

1-2…

Carlisle goal 2-1 sending off done us

I said Mckirdy earlier good little player

2 Likes

Ship ship ship!!
Bad day at the office without doubt.
One good result followed by a bad one, it’s the Walsall way!

Another misssed opportunity at home I’m afraid, too many of those at Bescot this season.

Carlisle 14/1 to win when they had that 93rd minute corner is a consolation at least…

Keeping it shut from now on :rofl:

1 Like

Losing to another terrible team at home, 1 win in 12 for them before today. A brief flicker of hope before today, snuffed out almost before it became noticeable. More fool me! :joy:

2 Likes

1-2 ■■■■

1 Like

Another poor home performance. Obviously I wish we’d won but it might actually mean we get more reinforcements in Jan, there was a danger that recent results papered over some of the performances.

1 Like

DC and his clever thinking :triumph::triumph:

Someone needs to tell him that we ay got Man City’s depth.

No I haven’t been today but would like to know from those that have …
Is it the quality of the players ? …or
How they are being told to play ?

Sounds like both left-backs had poor games. Difference being they stuck Nathan Thomas v CCM, whereas we persisted with McDonald against Jones who played well, instead of putting him up against Iredale who according to their commentators isn’t even a defender and was on a yellow. Poor management if that’s the case. Not bothered what happens in the January window now, we’re not going anywhere, and that includes down, just get to the end of this season without wasting anymore money and hopefully get past Pompey and at least keep a bit of interest going.

1 Like

The calendar year at the Bescot ends with an afternoon the same as the vast majority before it.

■■■■ off 2019.

3 Likes

Why would you make so many changes after such a good result on Thursday?

Lightweight in midfield. Bates and Guthrie are too similar and CCM in defence had a poor one today, sorry to say.

Sending off killed us in the end, but can’t complain about the decision.

5 Likes

One step forward, two steps back.

Should have scored at least one or two before half time.

We just simply aren’t clinical enough.

3 Likes

McKirdy was in the Villa youth team for years and did o.k in previous league 2 loan spells…someone who should’ve been targeted in the summer imo.

5 goals in league two and a few in the cup so not too bad so far.

Badly need loads more creativity in this window, that’s one of the reasons why teams can’t win at home regularly usually.

1 Like