Carlisle United (H) January 2nd, 3pm

well, here we sit 1 point off the playoffs and you can’t wait to knock our team.

Loads of games off in league one

Haven’t missed one yet , school boy error should definitely have got a season ticket :joy:

1 Like

My back lawn’s clear on the Yew Tree.
And no, I don’t have undersoil heating!

2 Likes

Is that a snowman over the fence top right?

Yep, the neighbours grandkids came over earlier in the week

What and nicked all the snow off your grass?

2 Likes

Pesky buggers probably ‘rustled’ the entire snowman, and then claimed it as their own.

No, the snow in my garden just melted away naturally.

1 Like

I reckon even Walsall could create a fantastic passing move on that little surface only because you can’t long ball it :rofl:

1 Like

True, though it is slightly wider than the Bescot pitch.

2 Likes

Me nothing else to do

1 Like

Live less than a mile from bescot no snow at 1.45pm

I think we’d have known about 8.45am if it was going to be off it’s a right trek from Carlisle.

Roberts; Norman, Clarke, Scarr, Sadler; Kinsella, Bates, Sinclair; Gordon, Adebayo, McDonald

Substitutes: Rose; Nurse, White; Guthrie, Osadebe; Lavery, Scrimshaw

Roberts back between the sticks

:sweat_smile: :rofl: sorry the idea that Guthrie might do something tickled me

1 Like

Interesting to see how Sadler gets on from the start today. Does he have the legs now?

Is Sadler at LB?

Just had a look at Carlisle team. No Mellish which is a big boost.

Lewis Alessandra seems to have been around in lower leagues nearly as long as Kevin Ellison! Sure he was scoring for someone like Oldham in early 00s!

Never heard of anyone else in their team. Time to get back on the saddle today but will probably be a frustrating 1-1.

Yes nurse dropped to the bench if he’s fit I’d have played nurse

Didn’t he come off the other night? Guess they don’t want him pulling him up again and out for two months.

Fans on Carlisle twitter saying they’re missing 3-4 key players so that’s far from strongest 11 they could put out.