Chelsea u21 (H) EFL Trophy, Tues 29th Sept, 7pm

They owe me £10 for the postponed game and no reply to my email and now no commentary that i’ve paid for. Club have got to sort this.

Now WE HAVE COMMENTARY!

Smelling of buffalos?

Only 22 minutes late

Me too but not too bothered as I bought a printed copy so can read that instead - or rather will be able to read it when it comes. Bought it on Friday, had an e-mail at 4pm today saying it had just been shipped! :rofl:

Can’t beat the magic of the cup under the floodlights.
:pensive::pensive::pensive::zzz:

1 Like

The Beeb aren’t bothering with live texts - all I know is that the score is 0-0 after 32 minutes…

Just watching on follow , at the risk of provoking a negative reaction , could anyone tell me why there couldn’t be a limited crowd of 1000 in the ground .

Can you get them here?

Enjoyable 1st half. Impressed with Guthrie’s corners and Nolan’s crosses.

2 Likes

Wes has looked dangerous at times as well.

Wonder if you can get the last 10-15 minutes free (the virtual equivalent of sneaking in when they opened the gates when you were a kid)?

1 Like

Perhaps they should offer the half- screen option. " The Wallows Lane Bridge Experience."

3 Likes

We really should be making something from the amount of corners we get.

That’s more than we had in the ground when we played them last season!

(That’s supposed to be a reply to @Saddlerone1)

We’em not important enough for the BBC. You can get live updates and stats on Sky instead.

I was there , great game , I reckon if it had been open tonight there would have been plenty of takers

Nurse and Nolan look pedestrian.

Makes me wonder what Facey did wrong.

Everything else OK.

1 Like

Chelsea 0-1 ahead … (at Spurs in the F L Cup) :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

But Saddlers 1-0 ahead!!! (Wes, 54 min)

Goal. Wes. Nice shot.