Cheltenham Town (A) 21st November, 3pm

That’s the bet :+1: because there is no way our useless lot will get more than one :joy:

I’ll have a £50 on that Scooby, but would be better spent betting on Bush to remain President! :wink:

2 Likes

I think he will go back to basics to stop the rot.

Hope your right, but not holding my breath, we await the lottery of his ‘names out of the hat’ team selection…usually the most entertaining part of our weekends these days!

:rofl: I know mate we will probably get battered 3 or 4 nil not sure what came over me we could all do with seeing a much better game of football though either way even if we get beat but look improved I’ll take it.

What are basics to DC - sweeper system behind a false number 9 for the first 20 minutes, followed by overlapping full backs and a front 2 for the next?

1 Like

Mike Bassett England manager 4-4 bastard 2 :grin:

2 Likes

Saddlers to sneak a 1 0 win.

4 Likes

2-0 or 2-1 to Cheltenham. The way we are at the minute, anything other than a Cheltenham win would be surprising.

I’m guessing that their strikers don’t run into each other, then…

Just typifies the lack of togetherness that is so evident for a football team that are never the same 11…

This is a tough away game.
If, a big if, we can get on the front foot early and play Holden behind the strikers we can give them a game.
A lot of us think it’s time for this team to step up to the plate, tomorrow would be a good time to implement that.

2 Likes

2 0 to Cheltenham

That’s the bookie coming out of you :grin:

3-1 Chelt

UTS message board goes wild with Clarke out

2-1 walsall its wot we do

That’s what we would love us to do, but it never happens does it, and anyway we can’t be expecting the opposition to be scoring TWO own goals can we!

why not thay are has bad has us at the back lol

4-0 Cheltenham

Any more ,any more ,we are at 4-0 can I see 5 anywhere .:grin:

2 Likes