Christmas 2023

Merry Christmas everyone - hope you all enjoy the day, at least at some point, whatever you do!
Hosting mother in law (:grimacing:!) and already had the shelf come off the wall in the bathroom (:man_facepalming:) with no apparent idea how it happened!:confounded::thinking:
Church this morning, then round to the other set of parents for lunch (or early tea by the time it hits the table probably!) and more family shenanigans before returning home at some point this evening and wishing I could sit in a dark room all by myself!!:laughing:

5 Likes

Merry Xmas, Everybody! :christmas_tree::santa:

2 Likes

Happy Xmas fellow posters

2 Likes

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…we won’t lose today :grinning: Merry Christmas everybody

1 Like

Happy Christmas everyone.

I suspected that Santa was bringing me a half-season ticket, but as luck would have it, I got some headphones instead :grinning:.

3 Likes

Merry Xmas (Feliz navidad)
My day has already started with my niece thinking it was funny to wake us up with an 8.00 am phone call :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
So the turkey is in and we have 8 today, which by our standards is prety quiet
Tomorrow on the other hand will be manic, 15 are coming and i have to cook for mom and dad as well :grimacing:
I have already done as much prep as possible, 30 yorkies the size of chef hats, all from the James Martin 8 egg recipe
The stuffing with sausage meat mixed and put into trays, the pigs in blankets wrapped and chilled, and the roasters are being par boiled as i type
My xmas will start on friday at Birmingham airport :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone have a good one!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas all

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all saddlers wherever you may be!

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to all on UTS, to all Saddlers everywhere and their long suffering families.

Also to those who provide and maintain this great platform.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree: . Going to the daughters today for lunch. So no cooking :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

8 turkeys :wink:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas,once I’ve taken mom her Christmas lunch, I’ll be doing absolutely nothing at all…:wink::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Didn’t get any socks this year
Gutted

Edited for dodgy typo

1 Like

I thought that was your anticipation of our January transfer window for a second!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow sufferers … try and relax today until the nightmare at the Bezla returns again @ 3pm tomorrow… me and my son have decided to have more than a few pre match bevvies tomorrow so it may just be a little more tolerable than usual

2 Likes

Merry Christmas UTS chums!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!
We managed a scaled down Christmas meal which is much better than I was thinking a few days ago Will get round to presents tomorrow :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My day stared at 4 this morning prep dinner pork chicken lamb and all the trimmings watching dr who my daughter is a fan bored to tears nor a fan :triumph::triumph:

A quail? :grin: :wink:

1 Like