Christmas Toy Appeal

Don’t forget - it is the annual toy collection from Walsall supporters for the children in the Manor Hospital over Christmas on Saturday. Come along to the front of Bescot Stadium between 2.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m. and bring any spare toys, clean, in good condition and unwrapped.
It is never a good time to be in hospital but now it is even more so, with the restrictions on visitors. Please give generously, if you can!
Thanks

2 Likes

Just to add to the feel-good factor after today’s result, a big thank-you from the Supporters’ Trust to those Saddlers fans who donated toys, food and money to our Christmas appeals for toys for the children in the Manor Hospital over Christmas, money and food for the Thomas Trust and the Express & Star “Feed a Family at Christmas” appeal. The toys response was really excellent and, together with the donations from Tesco and Poundland, the children will be well pleased with their presents, I’m sure.

The toys are due to be presented on Thursday afternoon by Walsall player(s) - which, by a co-incidence, also happens to be Darrell Clarke’s 44th birthday! Should we send him a present? :frowning_face: Thought not!

5 Likes

@Pedagogue could not make the game today, can I drop some stuff off monday to main reception?

As the Poundland toys are still at Bescot, I’m sure you could ask the club to store yours with those until Thursday.

Thanks very much. Happy Christmas!

1 Like

Any toys?

Dolls? Cars? Colouring Books? Etc

Going to fill boot up tomorrow

All toys, clean, in good condition and unwrapped are welcome.

Thank you.

1 Like