Clarke looks dejected

calm down no one’s said anything negative about Clarke was a comment he doesn’t look well ffs

I take your comment on board ffs.

That’s right Chunkster,and Saddler Steve needs to learn some manners…:wink:

1 Like

It’s ok. I know it’s hard when it’s pointed out how out of order you are. Bless.

Budget is a bit of a get out here imo. No guarentee if he was given 500-1m he wouldn’t waste it. At Bristol Rovers he spent 500k on Stefan Payne and guy was a total flop and arguably got him the sack by hardly scoring a goal.

Think it was also 200k on Tom Nichols who really struggled aswell although he’s started scoring this season.

Think DC is one of those who is better finding gems from non league and gets a bit like a kid in the sweet shop when he is given bigger budget.

What?

Calling someone a thick ----- can’t be very nice,whatever the 2nd word was.

Sounds like Buckley he could never spend money

At least he’s paid for it. We’re all paying to be dejected!
Seriously though, I think he has probably realised how quick some (probably those directly behind him) have turned. He mentioned the fans a bit in his interview too saying about a siege mentality and that when we start winning games it’ll just make it all the sweeter.

It’s a double edged sword though mate, keep performing like yesterday and fans will moan.

I think people need to realise Its possible to be disgruntled with bad performances, without wanting the manager to be sacked.

6 Likes

He’s mentioned the fans every week. It’s gone from:

“The fans can see what we are trying to build”

To

“Majority of the fans can see what we are trying to build”

To

“Hopefully some of the fans can see what we are trying to build”

To be honest I thought I could but I’m struggling to see it now. Seems to be a ridiculously defensive team that aren’t even all that solid.

3 Likes

I’d be more alarmed if he didn’t look dejected after that drivel served up.

2 Likes

I’d imagine he’s finding it tougher than he expected, he was very very animated on the sidelines yesterday.

It clearly means a hell of a lot to the bloke.

2 Likes

It wasn’t aimed at Chunkster but at the overreactions of some of our fans.

1 Like

Ok,sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion Steve…:+1:

2 Likes

No worries. I could have probably written it better.
It was not long after the game, having seen the reactions and me ■■■■■■ off and full of beer! :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s not a great comment in my view (his not yours😄). We have had this stand off between the club and fans for a while now. The manager should be able to rise above the nonsense spouted by some of “sunshine bus club” and take on board the concerns of the fans. He is a key figure in pulling us all together, not going down the same path as Whitney and Keates.
What’s he going to do when we put a good run together, run round the pitch flicking v’s at the stands?

Yeah I agree. I thought it was strange when I heard it, it’s not like he had the whole ground calling for him to be sacked. Should have been able to brush that off.

Have to say that club tie is awful (picture of him looking dejected from Saturday’s game on Masi twitter). Looks like something knocked up for Blobby, can’t imagine they sell many of those in the club shop.

Go back to the trackie Darrell.

1 Like