Clarke looks dejected

omg the difference in Daryl now and from a couple of week ago, looks totally dejected

And that’s BEFORE the fans turn on him, he will be suicidal when that happens :joy:

4 Likes

Was going to say he hasn’t seen or experienced anything yet from the fans and if he’s depressed now god help him

1 Like

https://images.app.goo.gl/3pjwEMcP353cPfQG8

1 Like

Think I would be dejected if my job was a Silk Purse maker when my stock of Pig’s ears is coming from the out of date yellow sticker section in Lidl

1 Like

Mind you there are some right idiots that sit behind the dug out, some of the ■■■■■ i used to hear thrown at money i’m not surprised he didn’t get on with fans.

1 Like

They’ve already started turning… thick ■■■■■!

3 Likes

I think Clarke is a great manager. The budget he has been given no where near good enough.

On what evidence do you know this???

1 Like

Looks like he’s had too many beers and woken up on his mates sofa…

Perhaps he’s realised half the players he signed are tat

2 Likes

By the quality of players hes had to sign.

The thing is though, it only takes a few, you could have 3500 shouting FOR you, but it’s the 20 behind the dugout that you hear.

6 Likes

I actually think we look better this season than last, you say the players he signed are no good? There is definitely potential in a lot of them

7 Likes

The voice of reason .

He knew the budget before he came here…Next discussion point.

Any fan turning on Clarke now is either thick, or a millennial instant-gratification ■■■■, or both. FFS after thirty years of being slowly bled dry by Bonser do we really expect immediate results?

Stop moaning and get behind the lads.

17 Likes

Had one by me moaning yesterday, at Clarke and the players. ■■■■■■■ toad - nothing positive all game to come from him. He was alone in his moaning though by those around me in block O.

2 Likes

Was he ‘demanding an apology’ from various UTS posters? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Clarke’s dejected? I’m dejected. As I am every time we lose - whoever the manager is.

3 Likes

Some would have a gripe if he looked upbeat!! Wobble your heads folk! Yes it’s not the start we wanted but let’s cut some slack, Christ sake we’ve been slowly starved of football and ambition oxygen for nearly all the Bonser ■■■■■ yrs, give the new chairman and DC some time to turn this mess around!!! " going down the wednesbury road "

4 Likes