Clarke

:rofl: very good talk about putting words into my mouth can’t beat a good edit :wink: here’s what I’ll do Josh Gordon scores 20 goals this season I will buy you 5 pints of the worlds finest Strongbow can’t say fairer than that :+1:t2:

2 Likes

You couldn’t have a more safer bet either mate …:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trust me with my track record on betting this’ll be close

Is that to pour over him to bring him round?

2 Likes

Now that would be a real waste wouldn’t it :rofl:

Said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s no point getting rid now. Best we’re gonna get at this time even if he does talk a monumental amount of ■■■■. Crawling to January. Hope he gets that right.

1 Like

I respectfully disagree. A manager who promised to come in, name a settled side and a settled formation, playing players in their best positions would do much better. It’s not rocket science but it seems to be way beyond Clarke.

3 Likes

If i where him i would ask for my money back on what he paid to take those coaching badges

10 Likes

Who you bringing in that’s better?

I’m not his biggest fan, never have been but I don’t see who we are attracting.

5 Likes

Yup. We really are in Dean Saunders territory.

2 Likes

Anyone who promises to play 4-4-2 with a settled 11!

2 Likes

I promise :smile:

Can I work from home though?

1 Like

Dean Keates tried that last season, 4-4-2 most weeks, players in straight lines, trouble is if the quality in those areas isn’t strong then winning will still be an issue.

Need to go all out and get in proven forward players in January but very difficult with the ever declining league position.

Someone to steady the ship and go back to the basics of football will do…DC could do it if he looked in the mirror and gave himself a slap round the face forget the badges Darrell let’s start again from scratch simple things done really well is working in this league it’s a fact

4 Likes

I can’t argue with that. Why he hasn’t selected a chose formation/tactic is beyond me at this point.

Look at any successful team in history our level or beyond, they all had a settled 11

5 Likes

I’d like to see the chairman sound out Jimmy Shan. We need to know what our philosophy is and if it’s young, hungry Midlanders rejected from our more illustrious footballing neighbours, so be it.

To be fair, the job description is finish above Morecambe so it seems a decent opportunity for someone.

I know Walsall’s youth team are playing winning football but they all seem behind LLera with his positive approach.

Right now, I dread another Steve McLarenesque ‘wally with the brolly’ post match interview from Clarke. He looked like Charlie Brown with a storm cloud over his head presiding over a dreadful baseball team. Snoopy and Woodstock could probably give Gamble and Mole a run for their money while they’re at it!

Until Bonser has been flushed out of the system I won’t blame players or manager whoever they may be

All I do by blaming players and dc is divert attention from the real cause of our problems which is what they want

Keep the anger directed at those who deserve it

Now is the time to put our arms around the players and manager remember they are on our side they are not the enemy

1 Like

The thing that worries me, is if we manage to stay up due to how bad Morecambe are, will DC be any better as our manager next season?

For once I agree with el_nombre.

Settled team
Settled formation
Settled tactics

Please please please please

6 Likes

It’s a very good question chunkster so do we let him go now or let him loose with more money that on previous experience he’s gonna waste again is DC actually taking us further into the abyss(not on a purpose) current form suggest yes he is

1 Like