2 Likes

My first thought.

he is a villa fan, so would make sense

Have we included a sell on fee?

4 Likes

@funk_hits_the_fan must be happy.

Gamble will go to Real Madrid next.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m unhappy. For a club our size he was way to disconnected from the clubs fan base, but probably wont matter at a premiership club.

2 Likes

Off to his beloved Villa

Good riddance.

Now get rid of Gamble.

Bonsor babes are almost gone.

15 Likes

I wonder if we have to pay the Premier league club compensation?

15 Likes

The change everyone wanted is now truly coming to fruition
The final dregs of bonsors dictatorship and failure are leaving and so blossoms a new dawn in Their stead
The dawn of Walsall fc - America!!

6 Likes

Never forgave him for sending us to away games on the Aston Villa team coach.

1 Like

I guess that’s another example of someone failing upwards. Good news for us though. Always felt he looked down on ‘little old Walsall’. Our record during his time here speaks for itself.

4 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: Great News I seriously can not stand the little man. Always remember him trying to belittle me once. Good riddance

11 Likes

People always misunderstood what Mole’s role in this football club is (as they do Gambles). Commercially this football club was still a success, even when the product was borderline unsellable. Not surprised he’s landed a bigger role.

Don’t think we will miss him mind, because nobody gives a shit about the commercial aspect of the football club.

5 Likes

1 Like

Today’s a good day.

10 Likes

The C O sets the tone of the club sureley and the disregard for the matchday issues over the years were mostly on his watch. Yes commercially we were doing well in the circumstances but there were other things he should have done way better with as a C O.

8 Likes