Club Statement - Apology to supporters

I have no idea what you’re trying to peddle as an agenda, so can’t say.

3, 6, 12 months ago you were calling fellow supporters on here who challenged the way the club was run - rancid

One or two things happen and all of a sudden you change your tone

2 Likes

That’s the problem we have now “cost” what if we simply can’t afford to properly fix the drainage in the toilets the stadium is 30 year’s old and was built on the cheap when it was new . Bonsor legally doesn’t have to pay for maintenance Walsall FC does but what if fixing that problem cost £100,000 or something who’s actually going to pay for that Pomlett? I doubt he wants to do that , We’ve already admitted that we can’t afford to do up the saddler’s club £400,000 they reckon to get that into shape it was built the same time as the stadium that’s all people need to look at when visiting Walsall FC and see the club have no pride it’s like having a vauxhall cavalier rotting away on the driveway is don’t exactly look very respectable

1 Like

I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think there is any upfront cost when the club buys food or beer.
My understanding is that you order it, it gets delivered and you are invoiced for it with a payment due date a couple of weeks or so away. In the meantime you sell the food/drink for say, twice as much as the invoice price and use that money to pay the invoice. The cycle then continues with the club banking a profit each time, once labour costs are deducted.
Yep, renovating (not just minor repairs) the toilet or fixing the roof might need a bit of forward financial planning but I don’t think you can use that excuse for not stocking the bar properly.

1 Like

Oh come on, get over yourselves, they’ve apologised, give them a chance to put things right. I was always told if people are gracious enough to apologise to you, don’t throw it back in their faces.

5 Likes

I would honestly do what Rotherham did move out of the stadium I went past the Alexander stadium yesterday it looks great already we wouldn’t need to move out of Bescot permanently does while Bonsor puts his hand in his pocket and properly sorts the Bescot out it needs 2-3 million spending on it then we can go back.

I’m sure you can capture exactly what I said to prove your point? Please do.

Pics?

Awkward…

2 Likes

Context…

The context of you calling fans rancid for getting on Pomlett’s back. It’s there in the post :+1:

3 Likes

Good on you, Leigh. Great undercover poster you’ve been for ages, but you’ve been found out with this.

Hahaha you asked for proof :man_shrugging: Oh well.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for someone to wipe the cum off their keyboard before replying in 3…2…1…

Ah, too late.

Don’t even know what that means :man_shrugging:

Not a surprise.

1 Like

Neither is your reaction.

4 Likes

Anyone that has seen my posts over the last few years on here knows exactly what I think of those pair of clowns that call themselves our CEO’s.

As I said on the matchday thread on Saturday, it was just a case of waiting for the complaints to start coming in. Stopping short of saying “I told you so”, I posted countless times last year documenting how these guys have not got a clue what they are doing. They don’t have a creative brain cell between them.

However, even I am surprised at the levels to which it descended on Saturday. Just after a global pandemic, and having boasted of a deep clean, the stadium is covered in bird cack and people are queing breathing down each others necks - they must surely have contravened some legislation? Some of the other stories are astonishing and are surely sailing very close to H&S and others have alluded to. This is above and beyond the level of complete and utter incompetence that even I expected.

Considering this, the apology is totally and utterly inadequate and just shows the deep-rooted lack of respect these people hold for us.

2 Likes

Instead of going on the defensive why don’t you hold ur hands up for once and admit ur naivety

2 Likes

If you don’t you know the full context then you’re own naivety is showing.
:roll_eyes: