Community room

Cheers - I stand corrected. So we have 2 “Community” areas in different parts of the stadium.

…although does that mean there are 2 separate areas for kids under the family stand?

I’ve sent an email over to the club this morning waiting to get confirmation. The family room is under the stand opposite the directors stand. The new hub is under the upper tiered stand. My concern is if they are moving them round to there then they are serving alcohol from there which isn’t very family friendly. All I know is the staff who have volunteered in there for many years have been made surplus to requirements due to the club which I find disgusting after the service they have given saddlers fans of all ages over the years.

3 Likes

Yes there’s a play area and then a family room where community program run. Parties, tuck shop before the game and at half time,community office. Used to go in there for summer camps as a kid when Rambo was with us as his son used to play!

3 Likes

I think we need to get those loyal volunteers back. If you have several children at the game, the little bags of sweets, small bottles of pop, freddos and space raider crisps that they sell make it more affordable for parents to buy. I think it needs looking at again.

2 Likes

100% this is why this needs addressing