Coventry City (A) 16th Feb, 3pm

Dean is the proverbial Rabbit in the headlights.

Needs putting out of his misery now.

2 Likes

100% has to go. Walk away Deano and remain a Walsall legend, would hate it to end like it did with Whitney!

1 Like

I thought it can’t be worse game, than previous one, against Dons. Wrong, it was even poorer. Manager lost dressing room, no one will die for him on the field. No one will make even one percent of extra effort. There are good players, but without clear plan how to play, even Sunday League Team will be better. Team is not relegated, but with current gaffer will be soon. With someone else could be too, but there will be at least hope.

6 Likes

Sadly, it already has Ben.

Not for me. It never will for me.

Hope our Board (hahaha) have the courage to put Keates out of his misery sooner rather than later, should have happened after Tuesday nights capitulation. Unless of course our No.1 benefactor, thinks he is still the manager to take us to the play off’s?

Well lads im looking forwardcto you all coming on our forum to give it the biggun.
Its fair to say you are the worst team Ive seen at the Ricoh this season.
Nothing going forward and a defence that looks ■■■■ scared.

Enjoy league two lads but if you play like that you will be non league within 12 months.

Enjoy the rest of league 1 whilst you can and just for the record your support is ■■■■■■■ ■■■■. Couldnt even fill your allocation :joy::joy:

Dont worry at least the rents being paid every week well run football club we are !!!

If you can’t appreciate that he’s still a club legend you are horrendously fickle.

Congrats on finally beating us :+1:

1 Like

Did you fill your allocation?

1 Like

What would the concensus be on returning to a Director of Football model?

Most successful period in the Club’s history.

Get a life you ■■■■■■■ whopper

1 Like

Don’t know what to say. You have all said it all, sounds all over, all said and done. All sad. All all.
:roll_eyes:

Took you 3 attempts you ■■■■■.

It needs a ■■■■■■■ magician.

Yes, but I think it will be difficult to introduce.

We’d need someone with a suntan and who could hunt down a bargain. David Dickinson it is then.

1 Like

Feel so sorry for Cooky, Working from scraps and is visually frustrated . Midfield no ideas whatsoever , defence is one of the worst I have seen ! Roberts seems to be improving , says a lot about the game when the keeper is improving but we concede 3!

Jose you fancy a challenge?

4 Likes

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse,Franks denies to a caller that Bonser is pocketing any money. He’s supposed to be an expert on WM football. Supposed.

6 Likes