Coventry City (A) 16th Feb, 3pm

This feels like the final nail

1 Like

****in hell 0-2 Now

I think they only signed Baka & Jordy to stop the rot of all the losses in the M6 “El Classico”

Inevitable they would score, I am officially “worried” now that we are in freefall and L2 beckons

We’re going down. The run in alone dooms us.

1 Like

The worst part of it all is that this is pretty much the strongest team we could have put out.

First 25 minutes we were solid enough without doing anything and since then we’ve gone to ■■■■.

1 Like

And who do you suggest we get in ?

Sounds like 2nd goal was a Ftzwater mistake

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bye Keates. I still love you but this job just isn’t for you. I wish you all the best in the future and hope you learn and succeed.

2 Likes

He either tripped himself or got clipped but even so, Hiwula shouldn’t be scoring from where he originally had the ball.

Our customary 2 goals conceded. It just had to be those two didn’t it.

■■■■ off.

Don’t blame him…dip ya bread son…:smile:

3 Likes

Fleetwood Town 0 Luton Town 1

We now have the 3rd worst goal difference in league One, and all the teams below us (except Bradford City) have games in hand over us. Not looking good by any measure.

So pleased we saved our money this afternoon.
Really feel for those that have gone though.

Keates has only himself to blame. Poor signings of non league players not up to L1 standard and constantly changing the team.

Game over for us this season.

I’d be showing my arse if I were him

2 Likes

horror show at the back again gaps everywhere lucky its only 2.

I think that is known as being damned with faint praise.

I think it will be less painful for everyone, if we just accept that we will be playing in Division 2 next season,if by some miracle we just about avoid the drop,then happy days…well,not such sad days anyway

2 Likes

Has there ever been a more certain relegation for a team that hasn’t actually been in the bottom 4 all season ?

Unless the new manager can actually organise a team in disarray mega quickly

Ian Holloway please

3 Likes

Keates will be sacked after this and it’s totally justified, but we’ve sleep walked into this position since the final whistle of the play off game thanks to the restrictions of the club on the board. Each season, no each month seems to have gotten progressively worse since that point thanks to their penny pinching methods.

And that includes hiring cheap easy option managers.

4 Likes

We look like a Sunday league team again, and not just the leaky defence, but there is no quality going forward, just hoof it to cook and see what happens.