Crawley Town (H) 18th Jan, 3pm

Out of all the teams in our division, Crawley are the team i know the least about. Fair to say that applies to their history as well. So because of that i am predicting us to win easily, 3-0. UTS.
I have noticed a couple of regular posters are ill. So they will be missing what could be the best performance of the season.

1-2

They are on a roll and we are ■■■■ at home

Heart says 2-1 win, head says 1-1

1 Like

Pop up bars and jacket potatoes are available today .thought id mention it as a few people have mentioned it in other posts last week …back on topic il say 2-0 walsall

Careful. Don’t let Funk get to you…

I don’t think the League Cup game was on September 28, as I was there - and haven’t been in the UK since August 25.

The defence was dire that day. I hope they’ve improved.

I promise, I won’t be surprised by team selection. I don’t have good feelings before this game, so draw will be good point. But no problem, when we win of course.

L.Roberts; Norman, Scarr, Sadler, Clarke; Gordon, Kinsella, Holden, McDonald; Lavery, Adebayo

Substitutes: Rose; K.Roberts; Willis, Guthrie, S.Perry, Nolan; Candlin

New signing on the bench as expected

Gordon, Lavery, McDonald AND hotshot up front!! Wow, is DC in attack mode at last?
Note that Gaffney not on the bench but Candlin is!

What formation we are playing today and who’s playing where is anyone’s guess. Come on you saddlers let’s have 3 points.

It’s extremely attacking on paper isn’t it? As Gav just said where they all gonna go? Candlin on the bench here’s his chance if he gets 15-20 mins to try and make an impression.

1 Like

Bench is very inexperienced, But its a positive in a way as at least these young lads are in and around the first team gaining experience.

I reckon that’s clarke left back, Holden central, Gordon wide right. 442.

Very attacking line up which it should be when playing these sort of teams, just uncertain about that left back position everything else looks good though, should be an entertaining game

So, here goes, nothing ventured etc.

Glad I’ve backed a 3-2 home win with that selection might as well pay me out now :rofl:

Sky seem to be agreeing.

Can see Clarke blowing out of his proverbial after about 50 minutes to be replaced by Roberts.

Interesting that Gaffney isn’t on the bench…

Not a surprise though is it really probably gave him a roasting over shushing fans and told him he’s taking him out the picture for a week or 2.

1 Like