Crawley Town (H) 18th Jan, 3pm

Yeah, wonder what the contractual situation is? If we are stuck with him, as he would seem about 6 or 7 down the pecking order at Moneybags City, can we loan him to non league to be rid?

Adebayo Lavery and Gordon

Interesting. Fair play. Cmon me boys

Clarke is not a full back and is not left footed .maybe CCM,JULES and PRING are all injured which is fair enough. But Clarke’s policy of telling us jack ■■■■ brings criticism to himself.

Surely he is playing Sadler left back?

Should tell us what’s happened with ccm, jules and pring.

Agree j clarke is going to get caught out today.
I’m fired up by this line up but Crawley are very astute going forward. Lubala, Nadesan and Palmer would look great in any league two side.

This could go either way.

I got 25/1 for a 3-2 home win with bet365 chucked a fiver straight at it :rofl:

Great odds, wish I had done similar, cus that was my scoreline forecast too!

It’s still available as we speak just looked again :+1:t2:

Wish I could but stuck indoors at present (don’t do phone betting) I have to attend a posh frocks do this afternoon so will miss most of the action, which is a bummer, just hate formal do’s.

What sort of formation is that?!:joy: 4-1-5?

Holden ain’t a central midfielder.

Been having a much more central role actually of late and doing much better for it.

1 Like

Those frocks need lengthening then.

Was N/A at Cheltenham.

It’s o.k putting loads of strikers on the pitch but you also need tempo and control in the middle to get decent ball to them.

Last week Holden and Kins were constantly bypassed in a similar formation in second half. Need to anticipate and tackle in central midfield, really makes you miss Chambers in there and really what a good CM he was consistantly.

I’d have kept Bates in to balance it up. Hopefully Sinclair is fit next week.

Looking like the lowest league gate of the season…by a mile.

Saddler hq point taken on board mate haven’t been since Carlisle myself so you’re more informed.

This is a bit open isn’t it…

Already concerned about Norman.

Early goal this side of the border … Newport County 1 Swindon Town 0 (1 min)

Forest Green Rovers 0 Salford City 1 (3 min) … which puts us down a place as things stand :frowning:

1 Like

They look very dangerous down our right back position

1 Like

Colchester Utd 1 Macclesfield Town 0 (14 min) EDIT … now 2-0

Forest Green 1 Salford City 1 (puts us back up to 12th!!)

Bradford City 1 Scunthorpe Utd 0 (17 min) EDIT … now 2-0 (19 min)

Josh March scored for forest green