Crewe Alexandra (A) Aug 17th, 3pm

Sadler, Liddle and Adebayo drop down to the bench, with Rose, Hardy, Facey and McDonald - but why no Holden?

Kiersey is a pretty random selection, don’t think he’s even made the bench for first three games and comes straight into team.

Disappointed Adebayo is on bench, would’ve liked to have seen him and Lavery as the two although guess DC feels he needs Gordon’s workrate away from home.

Loads of would be managers all over social media questioning DC. For me, he’s highly qualified to make the decisions which he gets paid to do, so I’ll wait and see how were get on before criticising.

Jules? Looked dreadful against Crawley.

Bradford City 1 Oldham Athletic 0 (4 min)

Colchester Utd 1 Cambridge Utd 0 (8 min)

As an aside, Vile 0 Bournemouth 1 (pen, 2 min!!) … EDIT:- 0-2 (12 min)

1 Like

Scunthorpe Utd 1 Crawley Town 1 (33 min)

Carlisle Utd 0 Mansfield Town 1 (27 min)

Bradford City 2 Oldham Athletic 0 (33 min)

Northampton Town 0 Macclesfield Town 1 (39 min)

Morgan Ferrier scores Tranmere Rovers’ 2nd goal at home to Bolton Wanderers!!! 2-0 now

Dan Scarr is probably becoming new Andy Butler. Rest? Could be better. Def good, attack could do more. I only hope not converted set pieces won’t bite at the end.

Which set of fans did he give it large to in his celebration? It’s normally the opposition but he has previous with Rovers …

We need to get our foot on the ball. Get Hardy on. We’ve looked the better team but we’re playing too many aimless balls.

The away stand looking nice and full!

1 Like

I see Mansfield are winning - and Cook hasn’t even made their bench!

1 Like

Thanks for that, I can hear us but not see us on ifollow :+1:

How many corners was it?Felt like 8-9. Wing backs both look dangerous in final third.Need to be used more. Gordon should have done better with that one on one.

Ferrier scores his 2nd (and Tranmere’s 3rd) goal at home to Bolton Wanderers…

I see seven in stats. Still, offensively we lack something, maybe one pass, maybe one good decision.

Adebayo on for Gordon for me. Then Hardy needs to come on. We’re loosing control of this.

Scunthorpe Utd 2 Crawley Town 1 (54 min)

I 'm surprised to see Kiersey in. From what I saw in the pre-season friendlies of him I didn’t expect to see him anywhere near the first team.

iFollow are saying Hardy and McDonald are about to come on.