Crewe Alexandra (A) Aug 17th, 3pm

Crewe 6-1 Walsall then we can get back to arguing with each other and moaning all week (god I miss those days)

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1162386030227533825

No official figure but it’s pay on the day

Will be a solid enough RB/WB this season in my opinion.

It was reserved seating at Northampton but look how that worked out, the steward just told us to sit anywhere, but i was still expecting some dullard to tap me on the shoulder 10 mins into the match lol.

This happens to me virtually every time I come to a home match, my designated seat has been taken, I sit elsewhere, and some bugga comes along and tells me I’m in their seat! Gets very irritating especially as it is almost impossible to read the row numbers, unless you take the time to count the rows from the front!

1 Like

Which ground have you been going to for the last 29 years? The rows at the Banks’s are lettered not numbered! :rofl:

I remember a poster on the old site complaining about the very same thing :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t know, can’t see whether they are numbers OR letters!

2 Likes

That was AM with his wife surely? Mine has never been to the Banks’s, coming to Crewe for her first match tomorrow!

Hope you have a great day :+1:

Wish my eyes had been that bad watching many of our home games last season … :see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s been refurbished since then.

Up and getting ready for the game today , being picked up at 10 o’clock to travel down and have a few beers before the game.

Hope we smash the Northampton crowd and loads turn up to pay on the day to make this another sell out by our supporters .

Keep up the noise today and lets show all these grounds what brilliant supporters we have.

See you all there UTS

4 Likes

The one and only time I’ve been to Gresty Road was as a young lad in 1959/60 season. We won 5-1 that day and went on to be Division 4 Champions. Hope a win today will be a similar omen UTS

2 Likes

Meeting in the moon under water in wolves for breakfast at 10 bells. Train just before 12 and will be in the corner bar for half 12. Lots of beers along the way!

Come on boys let’s make it a good one!!

2 Likes

All nortbound trains from Tamworth cancelled because ‘**** you, we’re the train company and we do what we want.’ What a country.

Come on boys, 3 points to cheer me up.

Edit - also free ticket going in tiny chance someone from tamworth was in 2 minds about attending.

Interesting starting eleven, Sadler and Adebayo on the bench.

Capture

1 Like

Stewards requesting allocated seats. Not sure how serious they’ll be when it fills up.

When the pubs empty out. … good luck with that :smile:

2 Likes

5-3-2 with attacking wing-backs probably. And it shows how short we are in central midfield. Six players, two inexperienced, two probably injured. Still, it will be win. Or rather would be nice to get three points from this game :slight_smile: