Crowds

There seems to be an awful lot of blue seats for season tickets on the booking page of the OS :thinking:

The family stand is ridiculous it’s literally empty.
I’ve said it a million times on here and not many people agree but we really need to think about shutting the upper tier use the bar and facilities but shut the stand I know it’s the best view etc but most clubs even the likes of Sunderland close the upper parts of the stadium when there’s no call for tickets we are spreading 3,500,-4,000 spectators over 9,000 Seats it’s no wonder the atmosphere is crap.

I just can’t wait to tell Darrell Clarke through the medium of song where to shove his badges.(usually sideways)

1 Like

" You can shove your ■■■■■■■ badges up your arse"
“you can shove your ■■■■■■■ badges up your arse”
“you can shove your ■■■■■■■ badges shove your ■■■■■■■ badges shove your ■■■■■■■ badges up your arse”
“SIDEWAYS”
There you go @Scooby2167 :grin:

2 Likes

That’s the baby :+1:t2: might even sink a few more than usual that day mate you know build up the hostility inside me towards him I’m sure there will be plenty of others doing the same.

1 Like

They close the middle/upper tier and my season ticket days are over. Only part of the ground with a good view.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest , the club have some serious relationship building to.

I wouldn’t expect big ticket sales.

A lot of people say the same thing, I don’t understand it myself I had season tickets in the old terrace at Bescot and that had the dreaded supporting pillar’s still seen some great games though and never really had any impact on my enjoyment at the time.

I prefer watching from behind the goal so that only leaves one stand. The lower tier is too low for a good view. Also the rain gets in.

If you’re gonna close anything close the lower tier.

2 Likes

Could do yeah it would probably improve atmosphere but would look like we are playing behind closed doors on the TV

Slight variation using West Ham’s blue flag chant…

"Up your arse, up your arse, stick your coaching badges up yer arse.

From Bescot Stadium to Vale Park…

Stick your coaching badges up yer arse".

1 Like

You can ■■■■ off as well :joy:

Much prefer it in the lower , and get to stand up at the back

1 Like