D 0-0 (L 3-4 pens) vs Doncaster Rovers (H) - Carabao Cup R1 - Tue 10th Aug, 7:45pm

A goal will be nice.

3 Likes

I only said it because I’m going to both :joy:

Positives from this is we have a solid keeper and a decent back 4… Hard to beat if you don’t concede.

Need a striker :rofl:

Why hasn’t Sam Perry got off the bench again? It’s ridiculous

Taylor Out thread incoming :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Taylor under pressure on Saturday, and it’s only the first home league game of the season.
Welcome to management.

I’m at Bloodstock on Saturday but will be there on Tuesday demanding a win.

2 Likes

The early optimism is very quickly being eroded, no better at the moment than last season ,if and it’s a big if we don’t get anything out of Saturdays match we will be very vocal in our opinions

1 Like

We’ll be alright Sat/Tues but it’s thoroughly depressing going out of a cup R1 again - hit’s morale and possibly the coffers depending on the draw :neutral_face:

1 Like

Can we mention needing a striker after the only team we have scored against pre season and 2 games in is Kidderminster?
When can we be concerned!
All the chances and no one taking them yet again.
So many positives being set back by the key position we have needed filling since last January yet we still haven’t filled. Barmy imo

5 Likes

Can Osadebe take the place of that bleeding Alpaca?
It would be the best for all parties.

7 Likes

How did oss and kinsella play?
My boo boy and my mr overrated :smiley: want them both to prove me wrong

By not sorting out the striking issue we can’t moan at being dumped out the cup, we have to give ourselves a chance.

6 Likes

No need to panic just yet but it’s clear we need some punch up top ,we are a few players off a good team to get out of this shite league ,Alway believe the best form of defence is attack ,especially at home.let’s hope a few goals come and it breeds confidence.main thing is let’s not get to negative so soon and give them at least 5 games or so to start showing what we want to see

1 Like

A proven striker would be nice ASAP it’s plain to see it’s needed but when players we’ve been linked with are going to chesterfield what chance do we have.

1 Like

Could be 2 or 3 injuries away from being in a spot of bother here

2 Likes

Don’t panic

Feel sorry for Osadebe, think he’s a confidence player - if the fans chanted his name and go behind him he’d do well I think. Unfortunately he’s the target at the moment.

It’s borderline criminal that Perry isn’t on ahead of osadebe and kinsella. If labadie injured I get why kinsella would play but Jesus wept get osadebe off. I can accept its Taylor first job and give him time but it doesn’t take a genius to see osadebe ( twinkle toes ) is beyond useless

A chap at the q and a session said he was worried where the goals would come from and both Taylor and Pomlett said they weren’t. I hope they are right.

2 Likes