D 0-0 Rochdale (H) - League Two - Sat 20th November, 3pm

Or he can stop being so petulant. I’m amazed at 31 he’s still so naive.

There a chance that there might be more occupied seats than empty seats tomorrow.

A refreshing change.

Given that much of the extra support will be impressionable youngsters who might just be turned into fans if things go well, I predict a 3-0 defeat and a red card for Carl Rushworth.

1 Like

Well we usually lose when there are more people in the ground at these sort of games but I am being optimistic and forecasting a draw.

:rofl: nice and cheerful mate I can see it now the hoard’s of supporters baying for blood!

I’m a professional cynic but my heart’s not in it.

Harrogate ticked the box of bursting the little balloon we were inflating and giving air to their deflating balloon. Tomorrow gives us a chance to dissuade children from catching the bug.

What a miserable old sod.

4 Likes

Will the scoreboard be working? I say scoreboard, but as it hasn’t shown the score for several weeks, I suppose I should just call it “the board”. Or the “large digital timer”.

3 Likes

They should just paint a big 0 against “Home” …

PT’s reading Balzac, knocking back Prozac.

4 Likes

Don’t knock yourself out will ya :joy:

I’ll go for a 3-1 win.

1 Like

I’m fully with you on the regulation heavy defeat but the early red for the keeper? Jeez… :rofl:

1 Like

I fear his uncharacteristic and erroneous retreat to the line for their second last week will lead to an over correction this week and he’ll haul somebody down.

Yes it really, really, really could happen.

2 Likes

We’ll have to think of a Song 2 sing to him to focus his mind.

3 Likes

There’s no other way.

3 Likes

Bringing up memories of that are quite Tender

2 Likes

Apparently he’s originally from rural West Yorkshire and family are relatively well off.

When growing up, he lived in a house, a very big house in the country

3 Likes

Girls & Boys, the puns have started!!

3 Likes

Yes, his Dad was a city dweller, successful fella.

2 Likes

A Charmless man though.

2 Likes

As threads degenerating into puns go, This is a Low, even for UTS.

2 Likes

His childhood was a Blur