D 0-0 vs Alfreton Town (A) - FA Cup Second Round - Tue 5th Dec, 7:45pm

He would say that wouldn’t he? - it was their best chance of winning!

2 Likes

Yep, I have acknowledged that could have been the case, but maybe it was one that wasn’t going to go down too well or needed to be made at that time, given the current sh!tshow we are!

:joy: I tried to call a close to this, the conversation has moved on, and you’re still here. Don’t pull that bullshit.

There was nothing to misinterpret, like I just said. Just stand by it and move on. Enjoy your evening out :+1:t3:

Good grief :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Johnson was out with a shoulder injury apparently

Makes sense as he went down holding it for a while after the tackle from James Chester in the first half on Tuesday

2 Likes

Let’s all move on with our Saturday afternoon, shall we?

Alan Partridge's Top TV Ideas - Alan Partridge Channel Takeover - BBC Worldwide on Make a GIF

:wink:

4 Likes

“That’s not a criticism of the referee…” Of course it is you muppet, you’re saying he made the wrong decision.
It looks as though the correct decision was made, just a few hours later than it should have been.

3 Likes

Good to know when he gets the heave ho he’s got a career on the stand up circuit to come.

4 Likes

Maybe, but don’t you think that fans are being over sensitive?
I mean, what difference does it make whether they have a works do or not?
It might even help with team bonding

3 Likes

Spot on!

Were all aware it was a joke…

Problem is and what some posters are stating is with the way a good proportion the fans are feeling maybe it was not the best thing to do as it could display a degree of arrogance or i dont really care :man_shrugging:

What was the actually team? (Didn’t check socials and was waiting for the BBC graphic).

I assume Lincoln weren’t going to allow Draper to play so Matt or DJT upfront on their own again?

Then those people need to grow up

1 Like

Draper was in the starting line up. I think he was just injured for Sheppey?

2 Likes

DJ will be screaming to get the parcel passed to him, the caterers will run out of jelly and ice cream before the carol singers arrive, and Maher will cry his eyes out when Sadler decides he’s too young to handle sharp objects during pin the tail on Jamille Matt. And of course Foulkes will be pissed as a fart.

8 Likes

Not really the case though is it when Walsall FC is in your blood and you have been a diehard for 30 or 40 or 50 years

Yep, I’m not saying they shouldn’t have one, it’s just the other points and context that I mentioned that alter it a bit.

Draper was due to start

I refer you to my username

Not disputing it all im saying is some fans are going to be touchy when the going gets tough and some fans are going to be easily insulted when they see something they love crumbling around them :man_shrugging: