D 0-0 vs Colchester United (A) - League Two - Tue 14th Feb, 7:45pm

Yeah we should just be concentrating on the bread and butter of League Two football, not off topic puns.

I agree. Bickering is annoying, but food puns take the biscuit!

Crumbs, we’re off again.

Knowles will end up as a nothing player in my opinion as flynn keeps moving him from one position to another. Which would be a shame as he could be an asset if played further forward in the same place for a few weeks to let him progress and show us all his undoubted ability at this level

2 Likes

On a side note understand you are having problems in yr personal life .rob Harvey .Had many myself recently.But might be worth passing the duties of the match thread on to someone else if you can no longer put it out there . Maybe I’m the only one to say it . But not the only one thinking it as we need something to talk about👍

I have every faith that Rob can deliver.

5 Likes

Always say it as I see it

He’s part and parcel of this site😃

7 Likes

He gets my stamp of approval. Always first class on the match thread

6 Likes

When it comes down to it, the proof of this season will be down to the eating.

Of course he is . I’m just saying if it’s to much as it obviously is let Welsh or someone else do it as they might have a bit more time on there hands :+1:

Rob is a full blown mail, he will stamp his authority on the Newport post :grin:

5 Likes

That’s very complimentary, did he give you a brown envelope?

3 Likes

A status you’ve managed to achieve …all on your own :rofl:

Always appreciated your posts throughout my time on UTS. You always seem to de-bunk the ‘oh so intelligent I know best’ types so successfully, keep up the good work, we all need you!
Just on this occasion you fell for, and got sucked into ‘the full half hour’ argument. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, he is a pillar of the community.

3 Likes

Don’t blame the other posters, it’s the mods who letter’m get away with it.

1 Like

Agreed. They need to get it sorted.

2 Likes

Let’s be frank, many of these posts are junk